Girls on Vacation - General Chat Topic (May 2018)

36 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

OK....I understand where you are coming from and I apologize for anything I have said to upset you.  It's all personal as to what people want to see and that is why I left RLC in the first place.  I hope we are still internet friends and we don't let a bunch of glorified cam girls come between us!!

oh hell Harley you and I have disagreed and agreed on a lot of shit so no problem we are good  I am trying not to be a ass here you have seen me once I get going huh 😀 I'm pretty restrained huh

• Like 1

14 hours ago, Foamy T. Squirrel said:

I believe the comment was directed possibly at the Spanish marines. Perhaps the poster was in the Army. Perhaps it's a mis-translation and doesn't come across correctly in English.
So I'll let this thread get back on topic.

But be nice to the Curly Haired guy. He just got out of prison. 🤣

dear global moderator, HAPPYONE continues to offend me, if I do not intervene, I will be forced to intervene

4 hours ago, HarleyFatboy said:

Goodnight all.  Going back out of town tomorrow to do more fishing.  Gotta catch them while the catching is good.  I hope you all have a great weekend!!!

That means you'll have more Fish to Defrost for the next Fish Fry get together.  :biggrin:

• Like 1

4 hours ago, HarleyFatboy said:

Naga......I love the guy to death

Thanks HFB...The feeling's mutual..😉

My girl Monica's gone, so I've got to comment on something...😏 Btw, I haven't been blown away my Sofie's bates thus far, and have barely commented on them, but this last 1 was definitely her best and most genuine...IMO 

• Like 1