Jump to content
Noldus

Girls on Vacation - General Chat Topic (May 2018)

Recommended Posts

good night guy's.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, mikeusa said:

good night guy's.

Nite Mike

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Hace 1 hora, nagachilli2 dijo:

Sí ... En Rusia el signo revelador es Que Si 1 de las chicas Lleva Una pulsera de tobillo en la pierna ta ... Ella el dador y el tomador de la otra chica ...

I do not say that in Russia, what you say is a sign of their sexuality, but in Spain, you will see many women put on their anklets, for the simple fact that they like to wear them, and they do not indicate that they have a homosexual identity.
As far as they are lesbians, so far, nothing seems to indicate that they are a couple, not that they do not feel a special attraction for other women.
But as I say, nothing so far, seems to indicate that they are a couple.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, vortios said:

I do not say that in Russia, what you say is a sign of their sexuality, but in Spain, you will see many women put on their anklets, for the simple fact that they like to wear them, and they do not indicate that they have a homosexual identity.
As far as they are lesbians, so far, nothing seems to indicate that they are a couple, not that they do not feel a special attraction for other women.
But as I say, nothing so far, seems to indicate that they are a couple.

Thank you for responding to that Vortios, but if you read a little further on you'll see I was just poking a bit of harmless fun at a coupla guys...😊

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, nagachilli2 said:

Gracias por haber respondido a esa Vortios, pero si usted lee un poco más adelante verá sólo estaba metiendo un poco de diversión inofensiva en un par de tipos coupla ... 😊

My apologies. I just wanted to provide another point of view.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, vortios said:

My apologies. I just wanted to provide another point of view.

...and a good one...😊

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

OT. A real pity that Angie does not show her body anymore, since she has a beautiful body, worthy of showing in all its integrity.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

0725 Naomi awake and up

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

i hope we have got a lesbian couple not girls who will be lesbian when the girls get druk  B4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, kase said:

i hope we have got a lesbian couple not girls who will be lesbian when the girls get druk  B4

AMEN

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, jc1861791 said:

AMEN

love those nude aerobics mila.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
42 minutes ago, jc1861791 said:

love those nude aerobics mila.

those girls are stacked. the roomates!!!!!!!!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

When I masturbate I see a pornographic movie, how can anyone masturbate watching a video on Yotube?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

And I think of a tree I can masturbate?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 minutes ago, Fogo said:

When I masturbate I see a pornographic movie, how can anyone masturbate watching a video on Yotube?

Who masturbated to a youtube video ?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

×