Girls on Vacation - General Chat Topic (May 2018)

1 minute ago, merz28 said:

very interesting........sofie bates in living room, gets done and magically others enter back into apartment

we call it timing 😉 lol

14 minutes ago, merz28 said:

very interesting........sofie bates in living room, gets done and magically others enter back into apartment

they all rehearsed that scene over 20 times while UM the other day to get the timing right  🙃

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1

9 minutes ago, beent85 said:

Blair is ready to go home 

yes,  She carried out all the packages she had with clothes, so it's not long before she leaves B4

She is missing Putin Jr., time to go home and be with him. I agree completely she has been moping around lately. I am sure she has had enough of the Vacation apartment especially without Belle and now Rosie.

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Thestarider said:

She is missing Putin Jr., time to go home and be with him. I agree completely she has been moping around lately. I am sure she has had enough of the Vacation apartment especially without Belle and now Rosie.

Probably so, even the cats don't want to see her anymore 🙃

1 minute ago, Thestarider said:

vladimir putin GIF      He's waiting in Anticipation of her Return. 

• Like 2