Girls on Vacation - General Chat Topic (May 2018)

4 minutes ago, StnCld316 said:

I think the only way they can stay longer close to 180 days if it's for Work Related Purposes or Schooling. Just to leave and have a Vacation most likely falls into a different classification of the Schengen Visa Rules.   Blair will be back.

Mate Blair / Jasmin was working to keep me happy......

nervous stanley cup playoffs GIF by NHL

• Upvote 1

Mal was zu Visa im Schengen Raum !

Konkret bedeutet das Reise-Abkommen , dass Ukrainer alle sechs Monate für 90 Tage in die EU ohne Visum reisen dürfen, wenn sie einen biometrischen Pass besitzen!

Die 180 Tageregelung bleibt aber bestehen.

Eine Verlängerung des Aufenthaltes ist möglich !

Auch in den Länder wie die Schweiz oder Norwegen, die keine EU-Mitglieder sind.

Auch wenn bei der Einreise kein Visum verlangt wird, so müssen Ukrainer damit rechnen, bestimmte Papiere vorzuweisen.
Dazu zählen Verpflichtungserklärungen, Einladungen von Hochschulen, Hotelreservierungen, Rückflugtickets, Krankenversicherung oder ausreichend Geld.
Arbeiten in der EU dürfen Ukrainer bei solchen Reisen nicht.

Gleiches gilt für Georgien und einigen weiteren Ostblockländern !

Kosten Visa 60.00 Euro - Kosten Verlängerung 60.00 Euro

Am besten wäre ein Studium-Visum für die Damen, dann dürften sie für die Dauer des Studiums in der EU bleiben,

sie dürften dann sogar offiziell arbeiten, weil sie ihren Unterhalt selbst verdienen müssen da sie keine staatliche EU-Förderung für das Studium bekommen.

8 hours ago, StnCld316 said:

Rules in the Schengen Visa Contract prevent them from staying longer. It applies to all the Girls that come to the Barcelona Apartments. Some stay longer than 90 days but I think when they Apply for their Visa they have to state how long they will be away. Once  the Visa is Printed there's no changing it.  It's not in the Girls best interest to return home with an Expired Visa.

I think 90days it's more than enought,after that some routines start installing,and girl that never do almost nothing staying 180days would be terrible,and most will return in future,so hardly it's an goodbye forever,but admit that Would liked jas,belle and Rose had stayed more time,they made the place special for some time and miss that.But well it's  always nice to see new girls.

1 minute ago, ze81 said:

Stn do you know when Sophie leaving will happen?Seems she it's already in house for three months or close.

I have no clue. It should be sometime soon.

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, StnCld316 said:

I have no clue. It should be sometime soon.

Thanks anyway.Agree should be soon,think she maybe already for more than two months and probarby more close to three.cheers.

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, ze81 said:

I think 90days it's more than enought,after that some routines start installing,and girl that never do almost nothing staying 180days would be terrible,and most will return in future,so hardly it's an goodbye forever,but admit that Would liked jas,belle and Rose had stayed more time,they made the place special for some time and miss that.But well it's  always nice to see new girls.

1/2 a year would be way too long for the girls to stay  and that's what we are talking about here after all

• Upvote 1