Girls on Vacation - General Chat Topic (May 2018)

Just now, HarleyFatboy said:

Quanto è stato reale? Hai davvero visto la lingua leccare la figa? Scusa, voglio solo sapere quanto è stato reale!

for me the lenguage no, but dildo maybe

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

How real was it?  Did you actually see the tongue licking the pussy?  Sorry, I just want to know how real it was!

Sorry as it is with these cam angles we did not see the tongue but her head was all the way down there.

Just now, Fagen said:

Sorry as it is with these cam angles we did not see the tongue but her head was all the way down there.

OK......once again, no proof of anything real with any of these girls.  I'm sure the dildo stuff was real but that's about it.  The rest sounds like a pure show before they hit the streets!!

2 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

Call me a doubting Thomas but I'm relatively sure there was no visible sign of any tongue on any pearly gates!!

Just watched most of it,the dildo action was 100% real,the liking pussy didn't seen it but think it could happened,they weren't hidding nothing at all.So maybe an fast liking who knows.But was nice.

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, ze81 said:

It's giving some of your rep points thing,could be 10points,20points and more and more.You have 482 points.

West_California has 270 Points.   I am showing your Points at  1,855 so you could be a nice guy and donate 100 or so to give West_California a Boost.

Every Member gets 5 Points per post. This is totally separate from Reputation.

• Upvote 1