Girls on Vacation - General Chat Topic (May 2018)

3 minutes ago, StnCld316 said:

After a week of seeing it over and over it will look like Bonanza Reruns.   :biggrin:

LMAO it sounds like Bonanza reruns already.  Now, when it starts sounding like "Leave it to Beaver" reruns,  you know it's getting bad!!

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

I think I read something on here about it around a week or so ago.............how does it look?

I can't get a good look. My eyes won't leave the puffy panties alone...............lol

Any speculation about who will move into Blair's room?

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

41 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

If it's visible to the viewer and confirmable, it's real.  If it's not visible to the viewer and confirmable, it's fake......end of story.

Are you sure your name is not Thomas? 🙃

• Like 3

16 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

LMAO it sounds like Bonanza reruns already.  Now, when it starts sounding like "Leave it to Beaver" reruns,  you know it's getting bad!!

I like seeing beavers 🙃

• Like 1

57 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

For you, I hope they do, but just remember, when you see one girls fingers on another girls pussy, that is real.  When you see one girls head positioned in a way, away from the camera with all of her hair down and she is between another girls legs, that is fake!

I'm with you on this one Harley watch any of the other apts where there is girl on girl action you can almost always see everything when they eat pussy and even when you cant hang on a minute they will move so you can see, watch m and d or n and k or eva with a girl you can always see they are really doing it you don't have to wonder about it

• Like 1