Girls on Vacation - General Chat Topic (May 2018)

25 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

Good morning all,

I can promise you that this girl getting the big room was already planned and I'm sure the next guy in line has already been planned out as well.  This should make those of you happy that want to see all the fabricated shows that happen when there is a guy in the house mooching off you all's monthly contributions!!

I believe they went out to meet up with Nora & KooKoo to meet the new girl either at a restaurant or at Nora's place.  It was probably a meet and greet for some and just an hello for others.

Already planned, you will see another guy for all the excitement and kiddy games!!

She met them last night, all except Candy who stayed home.  The UM at a weird hour is all Nora, has her name written all over it!

Naah she didnt, when she met them today you could tell it was the first time, shaking hands and everything. If she met them last night she wouldnt have been so shy to go down and meet them.

12 minutes ago, cupcup said:

is the blonde with big tits the new girl 

Depends who of them you mean, there is another blond girl with big tits who joined the other day. It's not the blond girl who is sun bathing on the terrace right now.

15 hours ago, again said:

2 new girls coming

Malina waiting her gf tonight and Candy waiting her bf tomorrow...

So 7 girls + 1 boy in the house... Expect some dramas, i hope..

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, Fagen said:

Naah she didnt, when she met them today you could tell it was the first time, shaking hands and everything. If she met them last night she wouldnt have been so shy to go down and meet them.

Keep believing that Fagen

20 minutes ago, just man said:

i uploaded again .. my friend .. but for unfortunately i did uploaded in the seem hostage, because the gif's are bigger than 5 Mb.. so i fear you have only 24 hours before DMCA will deleted again..

Thank you very much. Greatly appreciated.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, again said:

Malina waiting her gf tonight and Candy waiting her bf tomorrow...

So 7 girls + 1 boy in the house... Expect some dramas, i hope..

Where are you getting this from?

nevermind you understand russian, I forgot.

Just now, HarleyFatboy said:

You obviously don't know Nora very well!!!

True I dont know her, still makes no sense. And where would she have her suitcases, unless she stayed at a hotel and the girls met her there, but that makes no sense at all.

1 minute ago, Fagen said:

Vero che non la conosco, non ha ancora senso. E dove avrebbe le sue valigie, a meno che non fosse rimasta in un albergo e le ragazze l'avessero incontrata lì, ma non aveva assolutamente senso.

cam 2-5

Just now, Fagen said:

True I dont know her, still makes no sense. And where would she have her suitcases, unless she stayed at a hotel and the girls met her there, but that makes no sense at all.

I'm sure they were already put in the garage at some point last night.  If you knew Nora the way I know Nora, it would all make perfect sense to you.  Nora handles the talent and her boyfriend/husband Kiko handles the website design and maintenance and that is why the website doesn't get updated most of the time until after the fact.  Kiko doesn't do ANYTHING fast!!!