Girls on Vacation - General Chat Topic (May 2018)

3 minutes ago, Mauri said:

cam 2-5

Yes she have her suitcaes in the house, I meant last night before she came, Harley thinks she meat the girls last night on the town but she didnt. She met them today, shaked hands and told them her name. It was the first meeting 🙂

At least is what I think.

Just now, Fagen said:

Yes she have her suitcaes in the house, I meant last night before she came, Harley thinks she meat the girls last night on the town but she didnt. She met them today, shaked hands and told them her name. It was the first meeting 🙂

It's all a show Fagen and until you realize that it will all seem real to you........just saying.  If these girls are told to jump by Nora, they say in reply........how high.  These girls are told what to do and how to act in front of the camera and it all comes from the Queen B!

Her cases are on the floor in her bedroom. They are just out of camera shot for 2.1 and 2.2.  You can see one on 2.5.  I don’t think she unpacked because the room wasn’t cleaned. Malina wiped down the shelves before. She hasn’t finished unpacking

19 minutes ago, Fagen said:

Depends who of them you mean, there is another blond girl with big tits who joined the other day. It's not the blond girl who is sun bathing on the terrace right now.

The one with the tattoo under her butt  

42 minutes ago, again said:

Malina waiting her gf tonight and Candy waiting her bf tomorrow...

So 7 girls + 1 boy in the house... Expect some dramas, i hope..

so where did you get all this info its the first I have heard about the new arrivals yet to come