Girls on Vacation - General Chat Topic (May 2018)

I Guess I feel kinda Guilty for my outspoken analysys comments.....i like doi'n it....maybe some tenants don't like it.....

No More General Chat Topics will split us all up....

I think there Should be a Couples General Chat Topic.....so i don't have to keep changing couples apartment topics (pain in the ass if you watch a lot & comment a lot)

So B2 is in B3 why has no one complained to RLC about this B3 is meant to be couples on vacation only so why are the girls there.  When guys appears in B2 and B4 everyone here throws tantrum fits and complains it's a GIRLS ONLY apartment yet the couple on vacation apartment is for couples ONLY and you all don't complain about that. I bet no one will sent an email to RLC about that. It says it all really most here hate guys so much and that the bottom line.

• Like 3

Thats it....thats the answer....we hangout a lot at GOV and share the fun.....

cut the traffic problem in half by adding Couples General Chat Topic....i watch a lot of couples...Yahoo!!

that will be great for all of us to have 2 or more general chat topics to hang out in......

23 minutes ago, Daleys said:

So B2 is in B3 why has no one complained to RLC about this B3 is meant to be couples on vacation only so why are the girls there.  When guys appears in B2 and B4 everyone here throws tantrum fits and complains it's a GIRLS ONLY apartment yet the couple on vacation apartment is for couples ONLY and you all don't complain about that. I bet no one will sent an email to RLC about that. It says it all really most here hate guys so much and that the bottom line.

we didn't see a lot of complaints when lucy went down on bea and that shit was for real you could actually see her doing it but that was lesbian sex in the couples apt if I wanted to see that there is a lesbian apt for that shit right guys, whos with me lets email rlc and bitch about all the lesbian sex in the couples apts and demand they put a stop to it  😀🤣

• Like 2