Girls on Vacation - General Chat Topic (May 2018)

5 hours ago, legrandrobert said:

From now on Anita's and Nica's friend I will call her BLONDIE, and Serena's and Blair's friend, I will call her RED because of her hair.

Agree that is so much better and easier to know who is who then. Red and Blondie, let's use this guys.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Fogo said:

vortios ,Noldus Thanks for the explanations

They fell out a while back, over something very trivial . (I think Monica left a dirty pan in the sink, if I'm not mistaken)...Sofie dragged the whole affair out  and Monica tried really hard for them to be friends again, apologising for something that that pathetic...Eventually Sofie accepted Monica again and started talking to her...But they were never really the same after that, and after this episode, Monica's said, basically, fuck you then, I'm not going to put myself out again to make up...Sofie has been very stubborn in both situations...

There's probably stuff gone on that we don't know about, because it all seems a bit petty from what we've seen...It's sad because they were good friends before RLC...😞

It's also sad for me because Monica is my girl right now, but I also really like Sofie...😕

• Like 1

51 minutes ago, Mikelima1970 said:

Devo fare i miei complimenti ad Anita !!
peccato ha usato solo tre dita in figa e senza tacchi sexy ..
potrebbe aiutare Nica in un momento lesbo serio con tacchi sexy e fisting

Ah Mike, I wondered what the Italian word for fisting was...😏

• Like 2

Good afternoon, btw, guys and gals (if there are any here)...This might sound odd but 'm pleased to see Monica is up and out❤️...She wasn't well last night. I think Fagen asked about her. Check out 01.52ish onwards. She doesn't look well, and even upset, when sitting on the floor at the bottom of her bed. Her BF askes if she feels dizzy and she said she didn't, just pain...