Bree & Drew

Just now, johnnn said:

i think shes real shy girl and first night.this is normal.

Wasn't criticizing her.. just saying that about sex didn't say anything special on her and well drew was drew... 

But of course she can come back the time she wants, it's always good tenants receiving nice people .. 

My first post was more in a funny way, because you didn't say "drew invite her" 😎 Let's hope for a threesome

3 minutes ago, golfer06 said:

this apt is more than dead. it's painful to watch. time to end it.

Who is optimized (closed/moving to active participants in apartment) first. Misty or Bree and Drew? I bet in Misty.

The new apartment was empty 2/3 of the time. Therefore, even in the rating of absolutely dead apartments - Misty will lose Bree and Drew, where there was at least minimal movement.

And yes - to watch at the stage of agony is painful. So I prefer not to watch. Dead - so dead.:confused:

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, golfer06 said:

cette tendance est plus que mort. il est pénible à regarder. temps pour y mettre fin.

I think there is a housing problem for Bree, where to go?
His studies too?
She can not hope for anything from Drew.
Bree has made so many dollars, that Drew (maybe Alex too) does not put her out too hard.

1 minute ago, Coffee94 said:

I think there is a housing problem for Bree, where to go?
His studies too?
She can not hope for anything from Drew.
Bree has made so many dollars, that Drew (maybe Alex too) does not put her out too hard.

i don't want to dump her. but they need to separate. it doesn't matter whose fault this situation is. they need to get on with their lives. and beside those problems the cams here suck. so if 1 of them stays they need to reposition the cams. last night's sex was really not good at all.

Whatever started this falling out?  I thought it might have begun that night Bree had the 3-hour tryst with the guest that Drew tried to film.  I noticed Bree had sex in the kitchen while staring at Drew in the living room and I thought: "Here it goes".  I think I was right.  they seemed to have less than anything to say to each other since then.. Too bad.  They were one of my favorite couples..

• Like 2

1 minute ago, mic351 said:

Whatever started this falling out?  I thought it might have begun that night Bree had the 3-hour tryst with the guest that Drew tried to film.  I noticed Bree had sex in the kitchen while staring at Drew in the living room and I thought: "Here it goes".  I think I was right.  they seemed to have less than anything to say to each other since then.. Too bad.  They were one of my favorite couples..

I think you are totally right here. But I think there were also before moments where you saw they have problems.