Patrik & Clair

7 minutes ago, Kkru394 said:

Wow.. it didn't even dawn on me it was them and that's Whitney sleeping on the couch..  Wonder if they will party here and forget about Jerar.

Yep, I saw her earlier when zoi&tim still visiting. It's funny how they were't recognized

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Sparkles said:

Yep, I saw her earlier when zoi&tim still visiting. It's funny how they were't recognized

Dann I knew I saw them somewhere before. Personally I liked Britney & Linus much better. But we will call them Patrik & Clair from now on. Hope to see Becca & Ben visiting now. 👍

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

Dann I knew I saw them somewhere before. Personally I liked Britney & Linus much better. But we will call them Patrik & Clair from now on. Hope to see Becca & Ben visiting now. 

the girl in the living room (picture) isn't the same girl who fucked in the bedroom for me 

Just now, Coffee94 said:

Thank you for the visit.
You are better than Century 21!

je suis pas certain qu'il sache ce que c'est que Century 21, a la limite vaut mieux rester sur le nom agence immobilière ^^ 

22 minutes ago, Kkru394 said:

Wow.. it didn't even dawn on me it was them and that's Whitney sleeping on the couch. See photos at both locations with the same shirt.  Wonder if they will party here and forget about Jerar.

Same to britney&linus

52 minutes ago, Coffee94 said:

I hope this stadium is a stadium of the football world cup!:biggrin:
We will be very well placed.

the only problem is they aren't living in Russia 😋

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, moos54 said:

the girl in the living room (picture) isn't the same girl who fucked in the bedroom for me 

It isn't... The girl in living room it's whitney.. The tenant from other house where this new couple (now patrik and clair) have fucked there a few times and gathered so many fans... but now they are tenants also