Patrik & Clair

With Ben and Whitney not visiting anymore, it would be nice if they had some new familiar faces to visit them periodically. This girl is very attractive and I hope she comes around more often. Hopefully they can back to having parties like they in their old apartment.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, miscvoyeur said:

With Ben and Whitney not visiting anymore, it would be nice if they had some new familiar faces to visit them periodically. This girl is very attractive and I hope she comes around more often. Hopefully they can back to having parties like they in their old apartment.

Seems Ben and Whitney are in couples only mode lately...

29 minutes ago, miscvoyeur said:

Pat has already had his head in her lap for a nice bit amount of time. And not just on the legs part, his head was right on her pussy.

I don't know what to make of whats happening perhaps i am trying to read into it more than is actually there lol

30 minutes ago, miscvoyeur said:

Pat has already had his head in her lap for a nice bit amount of time. And not just on the legs part, his head was right on her pussy.

I am not sure Par&C are open to swinging or thing like that.

That is why I guess this girl won't do much unless another guy come here. Ben is the best option.

Hope I am wrong.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Robwin said:

I don't know what to make of whats happening perhaps i am trying to read into it more than is actually there lol

Ultimately that's the best kind of situation when you can't predict what's going to happen. Patrik and Clair have shown that they have no problems fucking in front of other people but have never shown any interest before in incorporating people into their sex. Maybe a threesome is possible with her? Clair doesn't seem bothered by the flirting/closeness. I think that's the best case scenario at this point.

• Like 1