Patrik & Clair

Guest hacıvat

sushi and beer are on the table. they are waiting for clair. ı am very hopeful for 3some tonight.

Remember that first night on the couch when Whitney and Jerar were the tenants

He was there with Clair and slept on the couch with Ben and Beca.  Ben tried to turn that into a 4some (at least he wanted to fuck Clair)  but Patrik pushed him away.

Patrik is not a shy guy and doesn't mind fucking in front of others.  But for we have seen thus far, he is not fucking other women and doesn't allow other guys to fuck Clair

And I doubt that will change anytime soon.  Unless................  (I have been wrong before on such topics)

• Like 2

41 minutes ago, BenCoudon said:

He was there with Clair and slept on the couch with Ben and Beca.  Ben tried to turn that into a 4some (at least he wanted to fuck Clair)  but Patrik pushed him away.

Patrik is not a shy guy and doesn't mind fucking in front of others.  But for we have seen thus far, he is not fucking other women and doesn't allow other guys to fuck Clair

And I doubt that will change anytime soon.  Unless................  (I have been wrong before on such topics)

Pretty much on the point. Good summary 👍

47 minutes ago, BenCoudon said:

Just a small correction.. it wasn't on the first night.. Both couples individually already had been there.. . On the rest i think you are right.. they are a normal couple

And well whitney also refused ben... and now suddenly the only life she have is fuck 3-4-5-6 times a day