Patrik & Clair

3 minutes ago, BenCoudon said:

I doubt it

Last night, both couple were on the couch,  The guest couple were getting very horny.  Guest couple not shy and had already started to remove clothes.  Patrik started to open Clair bathrobe and get things going.  But quickly Clair pushed him away and went to the kitchen.  And the non-verbal on her face said it all.  Not sure if those guests are related to her but Clair had no intention to get naked and have sex next to those guests.  The guest guy got the cue and hauled his girl to the bedroom for sex.  Clair was still mad cause she refused Patrik's offers (which she rarely does).  I'm surprise by her behavior because she was not shy to fuck next to Ben when Jerar & Whitney were the tenants at that apartment.  And I am also surprised that Patrik tried to do things with the girl guest.  He had several opportunity before and never did that.

Also saw that in the couch and could be related with intentions of Clair not wanting (i guess the guys talk between them in private to do that)... or also with she being with period.. They don't have sex for two days at least.. Yesterday only two rounds of  BJ and they are pretty active
But never see some kind of complicity there, she even sometimes looked to the guest girl with weird face maybe cause she seems to be wasted. That dance moment was weird

Too bad that move from patrick... another one that like to "attack" when girls are sleeping, "unlucky" of him that she notice that

You are right  The didn't fuck much since about a week.  the solo male guest stayed there way to long and was kind of a cock blocker.  I don't know who he was but not a guy for this project.  Never took a shower, slept fully dressed and the night Patrik and Clair came back totally drunk, he sat at the far end of the living room without saying a word, as if it was the first time he saw 2 drunk person coming home.  I hope he won't be back

the fact that they didn't fuck much might be the reason why Patrik was so horny and lost control of his hand....

1 minute ago, BenCoudon said:

You are right  The didn't fuck much since about a week.  the solo male guest stayed there way to long and was kind of a cock blocker.  I don't know who he was but not a guy for this project.  Never took a shower, slept fully dressed and the night Patrik and Clair came back totally drunk, he sat at the far end of the living room without saying a word, as if it was the first time he saw 2 drunk person coming home.  I hope he won't be back

the fact that they didn't fuck much might be the reason why Patrik was so horny and lost control of his hand....

On 26 (dawn)  they had sex, a big round (normally it's not so big) in bedroom,  I think it was that night when they got home drunks. (also remember 2 rounds 1-2 days before that) but yes, comparing with the "normal" Patrick must be missing the floor ejaculation 😁
Maybe the guy was just some friend of them just visiting for some reason.. don't know .. not all the people that visit tenants have to be comfortable with cams or do something.. ( i know i wouldn't be)

Just now, Sparkles said:

On 26 (dawn)  they had sex, a big round (normally it's not so big) in bedroom,  I think it was that night when they got home drunks. (also remember 2 rounds 1-2 days before that) but yes, comparing with the "normal" Patrick must be missing the floor ejaculation 😁
Maybe the guy was just some friend of them just visiting for some reason.. don't know .. not all the people that visit tenants have to be comfortable with cams or do something.. ( i know i wouldn't be)

Really?  Come on sparkles,  you been watching for quite some times, why would you be shy to be naked under the shower 😁😁😁:angel::angel::angel:

1 minute ago, BenCoudon said:

Really?  Come on sparkles,  you been watching for quite some times, why would you be shy to be naked under the shower 😁😁😁:angel::angel::angel:

Well if i don't take naked shower when i go to beach/pool/water park why should i take it just because i'm at home 😁 (the cams broadcasting are just a minor detail)

I was teasing you.

It's everyone choice.  

I've done lots of sports in my life and always been naked in the public shower after a game so it doesn't bother me at all

And I don't think cameras would make a difference.    

• Like 1

Is Clair getting a fugly ugly tattoo on her left leg??

Why do women have to fuck their body's up so much especially when you have a such a beautiful body as Clair. Words fail me.:angry:

tattoo1.jpg

• Like 1