Patrik & Clair

3 hours ago, Robwin said:

Is Clair getting a fugly ugly tattoo on her left leg??

Why do women have to fuck their body's up so much especially when you have a such a beautiful body as Clair. Words fail me.:angry:

tattoo1.jpg

Nop.. Patrik yesterday was doing a design in her leg with a pen ๐Ÿ˜›ย 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

Since they moved to that place it became quite boring. Liked the old one much better. They had more cool and crazy guests there.ย 

That's what happens when you take away the one thing that separated them from everybody else... they literally become like everybody else and people stop being invested.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

Since they moved to that place it became quite boring. Liked the old one much better. They had more cool and crazy guests there.ย 

The only guest (at least that i remember) that was wild there was the one that fucked whitney in this house the day before she left.. that one already visitd here (but alone) but they also had other friends that went wild in bedroom and bathroom.. the big difference (if exist, because for me it's better like it is now) is that ben and withney becamehostages of their own sex house

• Like 1

Just now, miscvoyeur said:

That's what happens when you take away the one thing that separated them from everybody else... they literally become like everybody else and people stop being invested.

Exactly. I don't get this decision at all. Somehow I do not like this place at all. Don't know really why. I just never enjoyed watching it.ย 

13 hours ago, jabbath1987 said:

Exactly. I don't get this decision at all. Somehow I do not like this place at all. Don't know really why. I just never enjoyed watching it.ย 

One of the worst apts I've EVER seen in VH has got to be Violet andย 
Jeff's apt. That has to be the most hideous-looking apt, ever.

Jabba, do you have any insight? Are V & J ever coming back?