Patrik & Clair

24 minutes ago, rosey 1 said:

i only enjoy this place when Clair is home alone. It may be petty but tired of the tv and Patrick cumming on the floor...

i like them except the cum on the floor part. and i still think that whitney's departure from cleo/axel has to do with everything happening too fast after ben's departure. i think that whitney will get another place soon. unless she stays on the couch here forever! time to start looking for action whitney dear!

2 minutes ago, golfer06 said:

i like them except the cum on the floor part. and i still think that whitney's departure from cleo/axel has to do with everything happening too fast after ben's departure. i think that whitney will get another place soon. unless she stays on the couch here forever! time to start looking for action whitney dear!

As far as i'm concerned these apartments all have the same style , but this one in particular always seems crowded although they have a bedroom that seems

to be underutilized . In any case that sofa bed is gonna wear out soon with all the bodies camped out constantly . Maybe the air is stagnant which makes everyone look tired. I also admit that I'm probably not a fair judge, because I can't bring myself to watch it more. That's not going to change but I do enjoy watching Clair...