Patrik & Clair

can you inform us horse racing dates? can we bet on races online? cc or vhtv must open betting site.

Otomatik alternatif metin yok.

I'm confused with all the Britney p,big tits girl,it's that girl,it isn't..let me try to focus...horses,"hoops i did it again",creepy erected dude,girl sleeping,sex on bed,bets in racing horses,an racing weel,z&t joy,VH cams not loading,well thing was this.

I don't understand why all negative comments for Jerar apt and this apt.... These tenants and friends do sex all the time, it's an house always full of guests an for users here it's always boring... WTF!! Seriously? What do u want? 

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, mib82 said:

I don't understand why all negative comments for Jerar apt and this apt.... These tenants and friends do sex all the time, it's an house always full of guests an for users here it's always boring... WTF!! Seriously? What do u want? 

Not big fan of jerar place but..have to give all the credit,merits for any place that is as active and with diferent persons in it,for sure better than others places that are empty or just playing cards and Jenga by night.

2 minutes ago, ze81 said:

Not big fan of jerar place but..have to give all the credit,merits for any place that is as active and with diferent persons in it,for sure better than others places that are empty or just playing cards and Jenga by night.

Big fan of the parties though :biggrin:

• Upvote 1

40 minutes ago, mib82 said:

Me neither.

It scares me how many difficult minded people out there. I am blessed since I don't have to deal with them in my day to day life.