Maya & Victor

lol dumbass Victor got caught touching whoever the guess girl is by his new girl (was there any name established?), and she was about to fuck her up. By the looks of it Maya got tired of his manipulative cuntiness behaviour and now perhaps his new girl will leave quicker than Maya did.

6 hours ago, vanillajohn said:

lol dumbass Victor got caught touching whoever the guess girl is by his new girl (was there any name established?), and she was about to fuck her up. By the looks of it Maya got tired of his manipulative cuntiness behaviour and now perhaps his new girl will leave quicker than Maya did.

Funny !!!

9 hours ago, johnpeter93340 said:

Funny !!!

I don't know if it's funny or sad but it's definitely something lol

My ex-gf introduced me to these voyeur sites, and as a romanian she could understand some of the conversations. From what she told me, Victor is a borderline sociopath who only cares about his dick. Apparently whenever there was a conflict with Maya he loved to play the victim and kept manipulating her into coming back and once he won her over he then proceeded to antagonize her to make her feel like shit as she was the root of the issue. It seems as if he did the same with the new girl since she was packing her stuff and was ready to leave but he -literally- held onto her and now she's still there and looks miserable.

Pitiful is what I'd call it. However it's a good source of drama if anything lol

The girl left with her packed things, came back to cry a bunch and left again. Then Maya suddenly just casually reappears after being gone for nearly two months, though it doesn't seem like she's moving back in (at least for now, who knows what's happening there lol).

is any body else on here having trouble watching the cams, mine says that cameras are off line right now. its been that way for a week. you can see each room on the right side of screen but no video. im still using adobe flashplayer in browser, is that my trouble? is there another video player i should be using.  any info would help!!

1 hour ago, massey69 said:

is any body else on here having trouble watching the cams, mine says that cameras are off line right now. its been that way for a week. you can see each room on the right side of screen but no video. im still using adobe flashplayer in browser, is that my trouble? is there another video player i should be using.  any info would help!!

I just checked and the only cams that have any problem to see is Rita & Tom.  All the others seem to come in fine for me.  The Fee Cams are the only ones I can see so I don't know about the others.

10 hours ago, massey69 said:

sometimes reloading the page (F5 ) fixes the issue.

1 hour ago, massey69 said:

i just checked it again and no video for any of the rooms for me, tried reloading and nothing has changed. its only doing this on camarades and voyeur house. 

ok not sure what i did exactly, reset a couple things and finally its all working

9 minutes ago, massey69 said:

ok not sure what i did exactly, reset a couple things and finally its all working

I don't know if you are using a Google Chrome Browser or not but it seems to have issues on Video Screens.  They keep issuing those Automated Updates but never inform anyone of the changes that could happen.  Just wish they'd find a browser without all those unwanted updates.  Google is getting as bad as Microsoft.