Marla & Hector

Just now, jabbath1987 said:

Well doing cosplay in sexy costumes might be cool but not gaming all day 😜

Well it's impossible that  this ones are worst then j&c,but we never know,they opened in an nice day,close to weekend,so we will see if they have guests etc(that twiter say the will have)maybe Italy it's more open mind than Portugal,or at least this residents are.

I hope people will give them a chance and not expect wild rampant sex 4-5 times a day after all this is not how normal people behave. Just look at yourself do you walk around the house naked all the time an sure i dont lol. Anyway let's just see how it goes eh after all there are plenty of others to watch for the sex maniacs among us lol

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

23 minutes ago, Robwin said:

I hope people will give them a chance and not expect wild rampant sex 4-5 times a day after all this is not how normal people behave. Just look at yourself do you walk around the house naked all the time an sure i dont lol. Anyway let's just see how it goes eh after all there are plenty of others to watch for the sex maniacs among us lol

If you dont walk around naked in your house then how did I capture this footage. 😁

moonbeam walk.gif

• Like 3

25 minutes ago, Robwin said:

Of course I will give them a chance like I give everybody a chance here 👍

31 minutes ago, Robwin said:

Let's see if i'm wrong in my toughs ... But i think hardly they will have the same behaviour then the houses from the east 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Sparkles said:

Let's see if i'm wrong in my toughs ... But i think hardly they will have the same behaviour then the houses from the east 

Let's wait and see. I hope it will be better than Cat & John...

Just now, jabbath1987 said:

Let's wait and see. I hope it will be better than Cat & John...

Hardly won't me more animated... but sincerely not expecting much... Having two workrooms there

It's all on people and of course in each country could be different people.. But culturally speaking, Mediterranean countries are very similar