Marla & Hector

10 minutes ago, Crerigan said:

I dunno if you like to know it or not but today is our first wedding anniversary 🙂

I owe a dinner out to my fascinating wife but hope we can put on a good show after

Congratulations 😁

Guess you are receiving your pré-dinner gift now 

bandicam-2018-09-11-17-26-31-900480e2658

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Crerigan said:

I dunno if you like to know it or not but today is our first wedding anniversary 🙂

I owe a dinner out to my fascinating wife but hope we can put on a good show after

Congratulations to both of you on your one year anniversary.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

13 minutes ago, Crerigan said:

Nice,congrats to both.You two absolutely feel were destiny to stay togheter.Enjoy the night out.cheers.

• Like 1

Hi to all fella, i hope you are all well.

i know it's a troubled week, and we are not so much at home. and when we are home, even alone, it's not a so much interesting week.

i suppose i'll doing what i have always do, so just says the reason, and share a thing with you:

As i said, there is a reason, we are preparing a Travel, but not just a regular travel, our Honeymoon, in late by an year cause of insurance issue.

we have never set foot in U.S.A. (or in another continent, for what it matter) and we are so hyped, and also there is a lot of bureocracy to do

(before this travel i have no passaport, for example, becouse in UE it's not mandatory)

Ticket, special voucher, organize to let our dear Anubi don't starve and so on.

Buy things, also.

so the big news is: we go to newyork this 19th of september 😄

also i hope we can also do a private party before leaving, but last day marla was a bit sick cause of a tooth (we removed it yesterday) so now you know the reason of the bored week, and our big news 😄

Cheers!

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Crerigan said:

Hi to all fella, i hope you are all well.

i know it's a troubled week, and we are not so much at home. and when we are home, even alone, it's not a so much interesting week.

i suppose i'll doing what i have always do, so just says the reason, and share a thing with you:

As i said, there is a reason, we are preparing a Travel, but not just a regular travel, our Honeymoon, in late by an year cause of insurance issue.

we have never set foot in U.S.A. (or in another continent, for what it matter) and we are so hyped, and also there is a lot of bureocracy to do

(before this travel i have no passaport, for example, becouse in UE it's not mandatory)

Ticket, special voucher, organize to let our dear Anubi don't starve and so on.

Buy things, also.

so the big news is: we go to newyork this 19th of september 😄

also i hope we can also do a private party before leaving, but last day marla was a bit sick cause of a tooth (we removed it yesterday) so now you know the reason of the bored week, and our big news 😄

Cheers!

Oh right on! NY can be pretty amazing. You're luckily going near the end of the summer season so hopefully it won't be too hot. But I'm glad you two are FINALLY getting your honeymoon! NY is known as the city that never sleeps and they aren't kidding. If it's 3am and you want a big bowl of Chinese food but also want a piping hot bagel and to hang out in a coffee shop you can get it. Anything you want at any time. I love NY and everything associated with it. It can be rough, but if you respect the city it'll respect you back.

ok, this is the great day.

Tomorrow morning when we open our eyes i take my luggage and, or the first time in our lifetime,

we set foot on US continental territory before the sun goes down.

we don't stay away too much (24th september we have the plane back home) 

till 24th we say hello to all to all of you, if i can (i don't know how much phone battery i need) i read here

and maybe say something when we land to assure it's all ok, if you like i upload some photo of our journey

we wait an year and we are so happy but i lie if i say we don't think neither a moment we miss a bit the electonic eye

who connect us 24/d.

and now, Sail to America!!

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1