Marla & Hector

27 minutes ago, Crerigan said:

i bought her the suit 4 christmas 🙂 she loves suit and i found a way to haveit cool and cheap.

she was pretty becouse the 2 people you said was her parents.... as bad as a tale-mother-in-law can see, but 4 both 😛

Oh lord, lol I haaaaate dealing with In-Laws lol.  Such a pain in the ass for sure. Even worse when you're having them both over for Holidays and they hate each other.

5 hours ago, DARKJOKER666 said:

Oh lord, lol I haaaaate dealing with In-Laws lol.  Such a pain in the ass for sure. Even worse when you're having them both over for Holidays and they hate each other.

to be precise, dad hate how mom act but is submissive prototype, mom hate both of us

plus: both of them think we waste totally our life just becouse we do not work under someone but struggle to start our project (comic for marla, RPG manual for me)

place THIS recipe into a christmas lunch and watch it burn.

bonus track: they also to crappy present (and a fake one)

43 minutes ago, Crerigan said:

to be precise, dad hate how mom act but is submissive prototype, mom hate both of us

plus: both of them think we waste totally our life just becouse we do not work under someone but struggle to start our project (comic for marla, RPG manual for me)

place THIS recipe into a christmas lunch and watch it burn.

bonus track: they also to crappy present (and a fake one)

lol I know that pain all too well. You have my sympathy 😄