Tula - Split 5

VoyeurVillaNews

On ‎5‎/‎11‎/‎2018 at 9:44 PM, VoyeurVillaNews said:

Tula is having a nice girl as a guest. She will probably stay.

A month has passed. When will there be a suitable replacement? You have to admit there is not much reason to watch this apartment currently.

1 hour ago, squish said:

A month has passed. When will there be a suitable replacement? You have to admit there is not much reason to watch this apartment currently.

There is not much reason to watch any place at the moment. @VoyeurVillaNews when are you bring in new fresh people? At the moment situation is as follows:

Tula: Sometimes blanket guy with blanket girl there. And Lex alone. Totally boring.

Marna & Greg: Couch sitting all day. No guests at all. Boring

Pushkin: Exactly same.

Tanya & Sun. Tanya in do nothing mode, rapist mostly sitting on sofa doing nothing. sometimes another do nothing guy is there. Boring.

Marc: He brings girls over about one or two times a week. Rest of the time is boring.

You really have to change something. First replace Marna & Greg & Pushkin. Nobody wants to see these washed out tenants any longer...

16 hours ago, jabbath1987 said:

There is not much reason to watch any place at the moment. @VoyeurVillaNews when are you bring in new fresh people? At the moment situation is as follows:

Tula: Sometimes blanket guy with blanket girl there. And Lex alone. Totally boring.

Marna & Greg: Couch sitting all day. No guests at all. Boring

Pushkin: Exactly same.

Tanya & Sun. Tanya in do nothing mode, rapist mostly sitting on sofa doing nothing. sometimes another do nothing guy is there. Boring.

Marc: He brings girls over about one or two times a week. Rest of the time is boring.

You really have to change something. First replace Marna & Greg & Pushkin. Nobody wants to see these washed out tenants any longer...

Thank you for the summery, Jabbath. 

Marna and Greg are still getting the subscriptions. They look good for the newcomers. But of course, you are right - the new blood is needed.  

I remember the situation one year ago, it seems to me it was more interesting. Am i right?

We are looking for the independent participants badly. But still no success.

• Like 1

37 minutes ago, VoyeurVillaNews said:

Thank you for the summery, Jabbath. 

Marna and Greg are still getting the subscriptions. They look good for the newcomers. But of course, you are right - the new blood is needed.  

I remember the situation one year ago, it seems to me it was more interesting. Am i right?

We are looking for the independent participants badly. But still no success.

You are right. Situation was far more interesting a year ago. We need more crazy girls like Zoe, Iris and Gerda a long time ago. Tanya was such a girl at the beginning but is now completely on strike.

Even worse the quite famous parties when the places visited each other are gone completely. And Lex should make up his mind if he wants to find a new girl or leave and make room for new people.