Tula - Split 5

VoyeurVillaNews

An apology and an explanation would be nice @VoyeurVillaNews?

Gangly youth was a stop out last night. He was at Sun's place where he tried to seduce a female visitor. Not sure whether Lex has dished the dirt to the new TULA girl in a bid to get an upgrade from the kitchen couch. We shall see. So frustrating about the tech problems at such an interesting juncture.

• Like 1

16 hours ago, squish said:

An apology and an explanation would be nice @VoyeurVillaNews?

Gangly youth was a stop out last night. He was at Sun's place where he tried to seduce a female visitor. Not sure whether Lex has dished the dirt to the new TULA girl in a bid to get an upgrade from the kitchen couch. We shall see. So frustrating about the tech problems at such an interesting juncture.

They were fixing the cameras yesterday and now they are trying to change the internet provider now.  Very sorry you had to miss something interesting.

• Like 3

Now that TULA cams are working again I see two things that cause me concern. There is what could be a farewell note written in lipstick on the mirror in living room and Lex is now sleeping in the bedroom again. Can you reassure us that the new girl has not already left please @VoyeurVillaNews ?

59 minutes ago, squish said:

Now that TULA cams are working again I see two things that cause me concern. There is what could be a farewell note written in lipstick on the mirror in living room and Lex is now sleeping in the bedroom again. Can you reassure us that the new girl has not already left please @VoyeurVillaNews ?

Thats what she wrote. So I guess she is gone:

The guys were cool aim
I'll miss you

💖

9 hours ago, squish said:

She left to find another partner (

Oh no! Not again!  @VoyeurVillaNews can she not be offered her own apartment or a cash incentive for a three month stay? As Jabbath has said, you are now in deep s**t until Tanya returns from Thailand and I hate to think what this female interest void will do to your future revenue stream? Time to think big I would suggest if VV is to survive? Perhaps Jabbath is right, 'crazy' is better than 'nice,' in terms of sustainability. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, squish said:

Oh no! Not again!  @VoyeurVillaNews can she not be offered her own apartment or a cash incentive for a three month stay? As Jabbath has said, you are now in deep s**t until Tanya returns from Thailand and I hate to think what this female interest void will do to your future revenue stream? Time to think big I would suggest if VV is to survive? Perhaps Jabbath is right, 'crazy' is better than 'nice,' in terms of sustainability. 

I think the process for finding new people is the problem. Not that there are no people. And maybe its money problem too. 

• Like 1