Tanya & Friends

StnCld316

• Replies 281
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

On 12/31/2018 at 10:44 AM, hotkefguy said:

Sex marathon all night by the most  handsome and apparently straight 😢 guy who brought a slut ehmm his girlfriend I mean to the house. Fun fuct they desperately trying all the time to cover themselves with the sheets but many times they failed! 😜

I guess those are the same people that covered their blowjob action today. The girls is nice and very very shy.

53 minutes ago, Mothtut said:

I guess those are the same people that covered their blowjob action today. The girls is nice and very very shy.

Yes they are the same... The boy is shy too because even when he takes a bath he tries to cover his dick! lol!

• 2 weeks later...
Guest xxclaudexx

Any idea what happens to site? It says restricted and I need to log in.. I'm logging in and nothing happens.anybody has an idea? Thx

3 hours ago, xxclaudexx said:

Any idea what happens to site? It says restricted and I need to log in.. I'm logging in and nothing happens.anybody has an idea? Thx

It's working fine, maybe something wrong with your account?

If there is still problem, write me to PM.  I will need your email that you used to register.

• 3 weeks later...