Tanya & Friends

StnCld316

• Replies 281
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

On 1/30/2019 at 6:08 PM, hotkefguy said:

Why the cameras in the bedroom are turned off and the camera in the bathroom is hidden by a towel? I never expected this from Tanya's room. Explain the reason for this  @VoyeurVillaNews !

Sorry, I didn't notice your post before. There were 2 times camera problems that day. The first one at 18.15 came the owner of the apartment and the cameras were off, But that was expected. The second time at 9 pm a guest turned the cameras to the wall. Tanya was warned yesterday and she said that guy will never come back.  

Tanya is trying to make her apartment more interesting and keep searching for the nice guys to have sex with, but not always succeeds. For example, on Wednesday she announced to us that the guy would come for sex. She expected that. I checked the timeline and found no sex at all. In reality, he just turned off the cameras(  

Tell me if I am wrong and there was sex.  😦

• Like 1

No you are not wrong, but at least the black haired guy now repays with sex with another dude from yesterday until today... Probably he is gonna stay for the weekend. That's something. But the other rooms are terrible... Only Marna & Greg are doing it sometimes, the others are really asexual. Give the black haired guy from Tanya's room an apartment. He deserves it more.

• 4 weeks later...

@VoyeurVillaNews  After more than 10 hours the cameras are still not working and you don't even give an explanation why... Only Tanya&Friends room keep this site alive (the 2 rooms left have zero action) and the moment it got interesting with the threesome the cameras are turned off and you don't seem to care to fix it. In Lifeundercam and VoyeurHouse these incidents never happen... The cameras are always on, that's a rule!

1 minute ago, SPYING 1 said:

Dam broxman you never catch a break, you sure have some bad luck

Haha you couldn't make it up. Just resubscribed on Friday and the apartment is gone offline already and the other two left are ZZZzzzzzz. What's that saying....a fool and his money are soon parted 😁

• Like 1

2 hours ago, VoyeurVillaNews said:

There was a technical issue and they had to wait for the tech guy to help to fix it. Now they reported that the problem is fixed and they will be back online in a couple of minutes. 

@VoyeurVillaNews Yeah ok... Technical issue just when a new guy came in and after 24 hours exactly so the timeline will be erased and not see they turned off the cameras for some reason... And the sad part is that for 24 hours all you the represantatives you were completely absent to give an answer... All the other sites when someone of their tenants break the rules give a refund by extenting the days of the subscription... No word from you on that too....