Tanya & Friends

StnCld316

• Replies 281
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2 hours ago, broxman said:

Tanys is just as bad, shutting all the doors. I am extremely disappointed in her. This finally proves that VoyeurVilla has not warned her. 🤬

She might have been warned about it but chooses to defy everything.

The situation is really unacceptable, we are so sorry for Tanya and friends behaviour. It happened at late night when all of us were sleeping. And not one of us had an idea of what's going on.

This apartment is hard to manipulate, they are very freedom loving. The last problem with the drugs forced us to have a serious talk to them and it looks like that's the way they reacted to that. 

Now I hope that will never happen again. I would like to promise you that, but I guess its hard to predict their behavior. 

Our apologizes once again.

20 minutes ago, VoyeurVillaNews said:

The situation is really unacceptable, we are so sorry for Tanya and friends behaviour. It happened at late night when all of us were sleeping. And not one of us had an idea of what's going on.

This apartment is hard to manipulate, they are very freedom loving. The last problem with the drugs forced us to have a serious talk to them and it looks like that's the way they reacted to that. 

Now I hope that will never happen again. I would like to promise you that, but I guess its hard to predict their behavior. 

Seriously not even a compensation or put a camera in the entrance hall and put a heavy fine on Tanya? Instead you say that you are just sorry? You are worse than Tanya!!! 😠

@broxman and @StnCld316 how do you find @VoyeurVillaNews response? In my opinion we should never pay again any money on this site. They didn't even say they are on it, instead they said they hope it never happens again! Seriously? No rules, no fines, no compensations. They other voyeur sites have strict rules to their tenants and if someone breaks them (like 1 time only in Lifeundercam) they gave us 7 days as a compensation and fined the tenants so it can never happen again. Here they have only 4 rooms and one of them (Tanya) features regular sex (which now we cannot see), the other one (Marna&Greg) offers some sex when they are not offline (it happens mostly of the time) and the other 2 are completely boring (Sam&Fin, Aiden&Sophia) with almost never featuring sex (why they bother paying them?). I am almost sure that voyeurvilla's site is run by 2-3 people who cannot organise their rooms and very often it gets out of control and they are nowhere to be found. Am I wrong on this?

• Like 1

7 hours ago, VoyeurVillaNews said:

I'm sorry but this response sums this site up....amateurish. The customer service is just as bad as the tenants. Seriously what is the point of paying $40 for a months subscription if they are going to hide? I truly hope it's a one off, but for you to not insist Tanya gets a camera in the hallway is unnacceptable. Why won't you insist on this? Are you scared she walks away from the project? and you are left with practically no rooms left, because the others may as well not be there.

• Like 1

52 minutes ago, hotkefguy said:

@broxman and @StnCld316 how do you find @VoyeurVillaNews response? In my opinion we should never pay again any money on this site. They didn't even say they are on it, instead they said they hope it never happens again! Seriously? No rules, no fines, no compensations. They other voyeur sites have strict rules to their tenants and if someone breaks them (like 1 time only in Lifeundercam) they gave us 7 days as a compensation and fined the tenants so it can never happen again. Here they have only 4 rooms and one of them (Tanya) features regular sex (which now we cannot see), the other one (Marna&Greg) offers some sex when they are not offline (it happens mostly of the time) and the other 2 are completely boring (Sam&Fin, Aiden&Sophia) with almost never featuring sex (why they bother paying them?). I am almost sure that voyeurvilla's site is run by 2-3 people who cannot organise their rooms and very often it gets out of control and they are nowhere to be found. Am I wrong on this?

It's a disgrace that they are getting away with it. Now that they know they can get away with hiding they will do it again and again. For me it's terrible customer service to not even offer compensation of extra days. The fact that they are asking 40 dollars a month for 4 apartments is a disgrace in itself, but to let their tenants do whatever they please is mindboggling. They truly don't believe in 'The customer comes first'...it's quite obviously the tenants.

• Like 1

What can they do about it though? The site really only survives on this apartment, so if they close the apartment down, how many people would continue to pay for the other 3 apartments? If they have warned and fined Tanya & Friends on multiple occasions and they still continue to break the rules, what else can they do? Tanya knows that the site can't survive without her apartment so there's no real incentive for her to follow the rules.

15 minutes ago, stanley said:

What can they do about it though? The site really only survives on this apartment, so if they close the apartment down, how many people would continue to pay for the other 3 apartments? If they have warned and fined Tanya & Friends on multiple occasions and they still continue to break the rules, what else can they do? Tanya knows that the site can't survive without her apartment so there's no real incentive for her to follow the rules.

Keep on fining her. Thats what they can do. She'll soon stop it if she isn't getting paid. I don't believe for one minute he has been warned or fined previously though.