Tanya & Friends

StnCld316

• Replies 281
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What is the point in this apartment being online if everytime anything interesting happens they just switch off the cams or cover them with towels?

Zoes interrogation of Sun didn't have any effect at all.

@VoyeurVillaNews you need to do something about this and quickly. It is giving your site a bad name and will lose you subscribers.

4 hours ago, jabbath1987 said:

Zoe is back?

according to the previous posts she talked to rapist about covering cams. i've been checking to see if i can find her but haven't seen her. if she did come back the way that the site is now i would be in disbelief!

• Like 1

23 hours ago, golfer06 said:

according to the previous posts she talked to rapist about covering cams. i've been checking to see if i can find her but haven't seen her. if she did come back the way that the site is now i would be in disbelief!

I am sorry to make you all confused. It was Tanya I was talking about, not Zoe. I guess I was thinking too much about Zoe if she would ever come back to us and put the wrong name to the post. (

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Just now, VoyeurVillaNews said:

I am sorry to make you all confused. It was Tanya I was talking about, not Zoe. I guess I was thinking too much about Zoe if she would ever come back to us and put the wrong name to the post. (

thanks for the info. zoe & iris are really missed badly! have barely seen tanya either since the apt turned gay!