Tanya & Friends

StnCld316

The only site where I can finally see gay male people, but everything is going to be a disaster. While the other apt are going to close one at time, this apt is going to be a cave where sleep all the time... And when the hormones light up the tenants and the guests hide themselves covering cams...  0 respect for subscribers. 0 rules for the project. Who cares. The important thing is taking money from subscribers, whatever happens inside the houses. 

• Replies 281
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

On 8/16/2018 at 5:26 PM, jabbath1987 said:

My guess is soon the whole site will turn gay...

I wish! All those gay guys and absolutely nothing happens. Another shit gay apartment, too busy going out all night getting wasted and coming home and sleeping all day.

On 8/16/2018 at 5:26 PM, jabbath1987 said:

My guess is soon the whole site will turn gay...

If they have any sense they will rebrand, because they have no chance of competing with RLC,  VHTV. There is a gap in the market and if RLC/VHTV are too chicken to do it I hope VV does, but going on the gay apartments they have picked so far, I don't think it would be successful.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, broxman said:

If they have any sense they will rebrand, because they have no chance of competing with RLC,  VHTV. There is a gap in the market and if RLC/VHTV are too chicken to do it I hope VV does, but going on the gay apartments they have picked so far, I don't think it would be successful.

Exactly what I say. Their only chance to survive. And nice for the gay content interested people to get an own site 👍

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Non capisco che senso ha chiudere lo streaming quando in questa casa finora ho visto solo ragazzi e niente femmine... Scommetto che in questo momento l’appartamento è pieno di ospiti gay che si divertono e pur di non farsi vedere dal pubblico hanno spento le telecamere... Sinceramente mi sono proprio stancato con tutto questo tabù. 

• 2 weeks later...