Em, Lisa & Grant

29 minutes ago, spielo said:

4 AM seems to be a preferred time for sex.

Lucky guys in US for watching online

Lucky guys in Europe to have timeline 😁

Screen Shot 18-05-14 at 06.56 AM.PNG

4 in the afternoon here..lol  works out good!!

• Replies 878
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, jabbath1987 said:

They will live there until they found a new better place after their return...  They wont stay there permanently. 

That''s what I said at Apr 27. Nobody seemed thrilled, except A & A maybe. It seems like it's going to happen that way
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
And what does "Anna's patience ended" mean? What will happen? Do they have to go? Are they allowed to stay? Will they moving together with L & G? I think this will be a good idea, although many believe that nothing will happen then. But they understand each other .... and L & P are unhappy with the current situation. So, why not swap the flats first and wait a month to see how it develops. L & P realm11 and E & S, L & G realm6. I'm looking forward to the reactions.
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, Arkay2 said:

Lisa, Grant, welcome to your latest home. Loved the photograph you supplied, best wishes to you both. ❤️

LisaPF08.jpg

We used to criticize Budda for his obsession about Em. But what about Arka2 who is doing this sort of work on Lisa's pics for the last seven months? :rolleyes: 

35 minutes ago, pahman said:
3 hours ago, Arkay2 said:

We used to criticize Budda for his obsession about Em. But what about Arka2 who is doing this sort of work on Lisa's pics for the last seven months? :rolleyes: 

arkay rarely publishes here, and comparing the other person does not make any sense, and even becomes unpleasant

I can also think that you have an obsession for Lisa in a negative way,

and enrtamos in this game does not make any sense😕

• Like 2

48 minutes ago, pahman said:

What our friend @Arkay2 does her is pure beautiful art. I hope he keeps up such beautiful posts. 👍👍

• Like 3