Em, Lisa & Grant

20 minutes ago, fasterboss said:

arkay rarely publishes here, and comparing the other person does not make any sense, and even becomes unpleasant

I can also think that you have an obsession for Lisa in a negative way,

and enrtamos in this game does not make any sense😕

I understand your reaction quite well Fasterboss because when someone criticizes Lisa it's like if you were criticized. And if someone says something bad about someone who's a fan of Lisa like you, it's like if you were concerned. 

BTW, i'm not a fan of anybody. I criticize people i like, i also praise them. I'm not a fanatic. 

• Like 1

• Replies 878
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, pahman said:

I understand your reaction quite well Fasterboss because when someone criticizes Lisa it's like if you where criticized. And if someone says something bad about someone who's a fan of Lisa like you, it's like if you were concerned. 

BTW, i'm not a fan of anybody. I criticize people i like, i also praise them. I'm not a fanatic. 

I never denied my sympathy for Lisa

I'm not a fan, because if I were, you would come to me every day and the topic of lisa in recent months was where I least wrote

Anyway, I did not talk about Lisa but arkay, I find the comparison unpleasant and does not make any sense, everyone here we have our preferential ones

• Like 1

59 minutes ago, pahman said:

We used to criticize Budda for his obsession about Em. But what about Arka2 who is doing this sort of work on Lisa's pics for the last seven months? :rolleyes: 

I'm sorry but I don't think you can even begin to compare Arkay and Budda, Arkay's work is an artform which gives a unique look at what Lisa's possibilities are. Where as Budda's approach is mainly chronicle most things Em does or doesn't do set by his own expectation's.

• Like 5

2 minutes ago, Just In said:

I'm sorry but I don't think you can even begin to compare Arkay and Budda, Arkay's work is an artform which gives a unique look at what Lisa's possibilities are. Where as Budda's approach is mainly chronicle most things Em does or doesn't do set by his own expectation's.

Exactly.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Just In said:

You are absolutely right but i look at it in term of obsessions. We may argue about that of course. 

• Like 1

30 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

What our friend @Arkay2 does her is pure beautiful art. I hope he keeps up such beautiful posts. 👍👍

16 minutes ago, Just In said:

Correct but he does that exclusively for Lisa/Em and dare i say that counts for obsession.Now his art is wonderful and he is quite an artist but when we speak about obsession,both Arkay and Budda are obsessed with a particular tenant.That's my personal opinion anyways.

Just now, nack said:

Correct but he does that exclusively for Lisa/Em and dare i say that counts for obsession.Now his art is wonderful and he is quite an artist but when we speak about obsession,both Arkay and Budda are obsessed with a particular tenant.

He did already something for Misty too and lately for Jeff & Violet. You are right he does a lot for Lisa. Not sure if we should call it obsession...

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

He did already something for Misty too and lately for Jeff & Violet. You are right he does a lot for Lisa. Not sure if we should call it obsession...

sorry jabbat I think you also have an obsession with lexy😁🤣

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, fasterboss said:

sorry jabbat I think you also have an obsession with lexy😁🤣

Just now, pahman said:

Yes, It's even worse. He uses Lexy's pic on his profile. :biggrin:

Maybe yes. But I don't care 👍😜

• Like 4