Stella & Stephan Part #2

3 minutes ago, jjkopite said:

Too many apartments so a lot less money for each one?

Well, if Polly's have problems - where regular 4-5 orgies a week with different guys and girls. Then what claims to Stella? Webcam now more profitable.

No money - no honey.:angel:

• Replies 327
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, jjkopite said:

Too many apartments so a lot less money for each one?

It isn't like many people haven't tried to warn them about the fruitfulness of flooding the site with apartment after apartment.

At this rate, I bet VH will open a new apartment each week until site completely implodes on itself.

16 minutes ago, miscvoyeur said:

It isn't like many people haven't tried to warn them about the fruitfulness of flooding the site with apartment after apartment.

At this rate, I bet VH will open a new apartment each week until site completely implodes on itself.

Yes and the quality seems to drop as the quantity increases both in tenants and tech issues!  

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, jjkopite said:

Yes and the quality seems to drop as the quantity increases both in tenants and tech issues!  

and then.....

Not talking in general the number of time that realms goes on technical issues

1 hour ago, Houlii said:

Where does Stella live..I don't see the Sparkle they had in their original apartment. Maybe just need to let them settle in..  

Well i guess you remember that episode between gargamel and stella at first house (after she arrived from alone vacations).. I think there was issues there between Stella&Stephan... And even at second house don't remember if they did a show as couple.. And threesome only remember one where Stella cried a lot

1 hour ago, groomy said:

As far as I heard, there are big problems with statistics. Even Polly tries in Webсam and private Skype broadcasts. Because income falls.

Guess ray need to "invite" different girls to work there... the ones they are using already are rotating to much... and well maybe the income could also be decreased because the fine they could have got because ray being violent with valery (and not talking about drugs there)

4 minutes ago, Sparkles said:

Guess ray need to "invite" different girls to work there... the ones they are using already are rotating to much... and well maybe the income could also be decreased because the fine they could have got because ray being violent with valery (and not talking about drugs there)

Hell, get rid of Ray and run the place as a bordello ! That would be something new (or at least honest!)

Just now, jjkopite said:

Hell, get rid of Ray and run the place as a bordello ! That would be something new (or at least honest!)

But isn't already??? i think that's the reason why ray is there and he was the one that "introduced" the girls

21 minutes ago, Sparkles said:

No. It has for some time (week). She began to try on Webcam before that incident. In other apartments, situation is also difficult (question and topic #1 - how to raise statistics?). Therefore, this is a global trend.

On that house i believe that exist a lot of wages to distribute and isn't enough for everybody..  But like you said.. if here with the level of this house it's difficult and they don't have enough viewers is there anyone in the project that have enough viewers? Could that explain the "not free" advertisement at chaturbate with julya&raul???