8 hours ago, nack said:

I would say this again..this house sucks.

5 hours ago, Luka M. said:

So far. Same shit - different apartment.

x2. Place is getting completely ignored again from now on...

43 minutes ago, golfer06 said:

@StellaStephan69why is there no regular non-cam sex anymore?

Money!! Earn more from a cam show than views.

45 minutes ago, jjkopite said:

Did Stephan already arrived?? Didn't watch nothing today and yesterday seems to be only stella and chris

Don't know values but i think you are right.. if they kept doing the same it's because it's working... And with the continuous VH promotion at Chaturbate they now may have that kind of watchers here to see them 24/7

He's there. Be interesting to see how much they use the free cam for their followers.

• Like 1

timeline only if that for me!

• Like 1

15 hours ago, Sparkles said:

Did Stephan already arrived?? Didn't watch nothing today and yesterday seems to be only stella and chris

Don't know values but i think you are right.. if they kept doing the same it's because it's working... And with the continuous VH promotion at Chaturbate they now may have that kind of watchers here to see them 24/7

Where does Stella live..I don't see the Sparkle they had in their original apartment. Maybe just need to let them settle in..  

16 hours ago, jjkopite said:

As far as I heard, there are big problems with statistics. Even Polly tries in Webсam and private Skype broadcasts. Because income falls.

1 minute ago, groomy said:

As far as I heard, there are big problems with statistics. Even Polly tries in Webсam and private Skype broadcasts. Because income falls.

Too many apartments so a lot less money for each one?

3 minutes ago, jjkopite said:

Well, if Polly's have problems - where regular 4-5 orgies a week with different guys and girls. Then what claims to Stella? Webcam now more profitable.

No money - no honey.:angel:

1 hour ago, jjkopite said:

It isn't like many people haven't tried to warn them about the fruitfulness of flooding the site with apartment after apartment.

At this rate, I bet VH will open a new apartment each week until site completely implodes on itself.

16 minutes ago, miscvoyeur said:

It isn't like many people haven't tried to warn them about the fruitfulness of flooding the site with apartment after apartment.

At this rate, I bet VH will open a new apartment each week until site completely implodes on itself.

Yes and the quality seems to drop as the quantity increases both in tenants and tech issues!  

• Like 1

Just now, jjkopite said:

Yes and the quality seems to drop as the quantity increases both in tenants and tech issues!  

So nicely said.

11 minutes ago, jjkopite said:

and then.....

Not talking in general the number of time that realms goes on technical issues

1 hour ago, Houlii said:

Where does Stella live..I don't see the Sparkle they had in their original apartment. Maybe just need to let them settle in..  

Well i guess you remember that episode between gargamel and stella at first house (after she arrived from alone vacations).. I think there was issues there between Stella&Stephan... And even at second house don't remember if they did a show as couple.. And threesome only remember one where Stella cried a lot