Stella & Stephan Part #2

2 hours ago, nack said:

So they got a new House and then what !???

Fake Cam Shows !!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Stella and that other lady sticking that ugly thing and wiggling their asses makes me cringe !! 

What a pathetic freak show. It’s not even lesbian for fuck sake.Atleast the cam shows at Julya Raul are interesting. Raul gets to fuck Kiki, Julya and Alexandra.

I would say this again..this house sucks.

Were they born with that thing sticking out their pussy's or did no one cut the cord lol

What a waste of fucking time but no doubt some watch this crap.

• Like 2

• Replies 327
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

4 minutes ago, Robwin said:

Were they born with that thing sticking out their pussy's or did no one cut the cord lol

What a waste of fucking time but no doubt some watch this crap.

Don't know who's the sadder those performing or those watching lol.

• Like 2

8 hours ago, nack said:

So they got a new House and then what !???

Fake Cam Shows !!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Stella and that other lady sticking that ugly thing and wiggling their asses makes me cringe !! 

What a pathetic freak show. It’s not even lesbian for fuck sake.Atleast the cam shows at Julya Raul are interesting. Raul gets to fuck Kiki, Julya and Alexandra.

I would say this again..this house sucks.

5 hours ago, Luka M. said:

So far. Same shit - different apartment.

I wonder why they even have a kitchen or living room. Renting one bedroom for that boring stuff would be enough... 🙄

• Like 2

45 minutes ago, jjkopite said:

Money!! Earn more from a cam show than views.

Did Stephan already arrived?? Didn't watch nothing today and yesterday seems to be only stella and chris

Don't know values but i think you are right.. if they kept doing the same it's because it's working... And with the continuous VH promotion at Chaturbate they now may have that kind of watchers here to see them 24/7

15 hours ago, Sparkles said:

Did Stephan already arrived?? Didn't watch nothing today and yesterday seems to be only stella and chris

Don't know values but i think you are right.. if they kept doing the same it's because it's working... And with the continuous VH promotion at Chaturbate they now may have that kind of watchers here to see them 24/7

Where does Stella live..I don't see the Sparkle they had in their original apartment. Maybe just need to let them settle in..  

16 hours ago, jjkopite said:

Money!! Earn more from a cam show than views.

As far as I heard, there are big problems with statistics. Even Polly tries in Webсam and private Skype broadcasts. Because income falls.

1 minute ago, groomy said:

As far as I heard, there are big problems with statistics. Even Polly tries in Webсam and private Skype broadcasts. Because income falls.

Too many apartments so a lot less money for each one?