Stella & Stephan Part #2

• Replies 327
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most of these people work at jobs to earn money for thing this site can't provide. Caming happens to be her job. Rather watch that than have them leave for 8 hours to go to work. And you get to watch it if you want.. The rest of the time is mostly spent going about living. If residents were having sex all day which some complain about not having, There would be nothing natural about that..Really like S&S on their own..

• Like 1

3 hours ago, jjkopite said:

But there are only so many ways to do a cam show and after awhile it gets boring!

Agreed but beats watching them do computer work or an empty apartment while they are at work. I take my hat off to the girls making money verses sitting around all day doing nothing. For me the addition of parties and friends balances it out..Can always tune the cam show out I guess..

4 hours ago, Houlii said:

Most of these people work at jobs to earn money for thing this site can't provide. Caming happens to be her job. Rather watch that than have them leave for 8 hours to go to work. And you get to watch it if you want.. The rest of the time is mostly spent going about living. If residents were having sex all day which some complain about not having, There would be nothing natural about that..Really like S&S on their own..

Nobody should mind residents have a job beside VHTV. However, it is also important to realize that not all jobs fit together:

On ‎5‎/‎18‎/‎2018 at 10:34 PM, Alladino said:

I don't see any  real life in this apartment. They always have cam shows. Even the gusts are there to do cam shows. What a shame.

The whole thing is like a butcher who also sells fish. Sure, it's possible, but we all know not to buy there.  

The goal is to make more money out of their cam show due to VHTV and not to have a life on cam that also include cam shows.

41 minutes ago, Houlii said:

Agreed but beats watching them do computer work or an empty apartment while they are at work. I take my hat off to the girls making money verses sitting around all day doing nothing. For me the addition of parties and friends balances it out..Can always tune the cam show out I guess..

Their cam show is terribly bad. It's a factory like boredom with endless repetition and so much fake that no excitement is possible. They're money cutters without honor.

• Like 1

39 minutes ago, Alladino said:

Nobody should mind residents have a job beside VHTV. However, it is also important to realize that not all jobs fit together:

The goal is to make more money out of their cam show due to VHTV and not to have a life on cam that also include cam shows.

Their cam show is terribly bad. It's a factory like boredom with endless repetition and so much fake that no excitement is possible. They're money cutters without honor.

Respectively disagree on the realness. Yes the cam shows are shows..But it's definitely not all that goes on..Difference between us is this is one I pay attention to..sounds like you tune them out,, Lots of apartments to watch..

23 minutes ago, Houlii said:

Respectively disagree on the realness. Yes the cam shows are shows..But it's definitely not all that goes on..Difference between us is this is one I pay attention to..sounds like you tune them out,, Lots of apartments to watch..

The argument actually fits better when you turn it around: Why do the need to be on VHTV? If they would make a good show, they could be successful with it on chaturbate without to spoil VHTV. 

I would like VHTV to find the way away from such people, they just don't fit. 

• Like 1

40 minutes ago, Alladino said:

The argument actually fits better when you turn it around: Why do the need to be on VHTV? If they would make a good show, they could be successful with it on chaturbate without to spoil VHTV. 

I would like VHTV to find the way away from such people, they just don't fit. 

Because VHTV is advertising for free at one of the biggest cam channel... This kind of cam workers bring some subscribers to VH.. They don't care if they are cam workers, doing 4389789457934857 hours show..