Stella & Stephan Part #2

6 minutes ago, Sparkles said:

Because VHTV is advertising for free at one of the biggest cam channel... This kind of cam workers bring some subscribers to VH.. They don't care if they are cam workers, doing 4389789457934857 hours show.. 

Each apartment offers different kinds of shows.. whether it's a orgy party, single sex, chatterbate, or a little of all of it..none of this is truly real..I don't get paid for walking around my house or fucking my girlfriend..that's real..so enjoy whatever you want in here or save your $40,,

• Replies 327
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

27 minutes ago, Houlii said:

Each apartment offers different kinds of shows.. whether it's a orgy party, single sex, chatterbate, or a little of all of it..none of this is truly real..I don't get paid for walking around my house or fucking my girlfriend..that's real..so enjoy whatever you want in here or save your $40,,

I wasn't complaining.. was just answering the reasons i think VH changed their kind of tenants..and why i think VH needs more this kind of tenants then they need VH (according with the tokens they earn)

Btw, a new couple (didn't recognize the faces) had sex in the living room 

3 minutes ago, Sparkles said:

I wasn't complaining.. was just answering the reasons i think VH changed their kind of tenants..and why i think VH needs more this kind of tenants then they need VH (according with the tokens they earn)

And the place did not make it to the previews with that. Wow. Shows most people including me have given up even check on that place...

• Like 1

i don't watch this place(fuck camming half of day and night)but was this house always in top of VH list?Maybe i just don't notice it and always been in top of list.Or maybe it's an try to get some visibility and some views,but strange.

1 minute ago, ze81 said:

i don't watch this place(fuck camming half of day and night)but was this house always in top of VH list?Maybe i just don't notice it and always been in top of list.Or maybe it's an try to get some visibility and some views,but strange.

I did not see it in the previews today at all...

6 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

And the place did not make it to the previews with that. Wow. Shows most people including me have given up even check on that place...

Yes... people that watch VH prefer a lot to watch empty rooms and empty couch then people having sex or people visible on cams. 

If i'm not wrong the actual 6 houses on previews are "stucked" there all night (exception was ana from guestroom for a while also just watching tv) even when for example bedroom at kira was empty.. 

Just now, Sparkles said:

Yes... people that watch VH prefer a lot to watch empty rooms and empty couch then people having sex or people visible on cams. 

If i'm not wrong the actual 6 houses on previews are "stucked" there all night even when for example bedroom at kira was empty.. 

For me previews are constantly changing. I do not have an empty room there,

I see they got an guestgirl with an dude and she looks kinda nice but they sleeping in livingroom coach and the night cams are really bad,to bad would be something wort of watching if image quality was minimal good.

10 minutes ago, Sparkles said:

Sorry Sparkles..wasn't directed at you..Kind of directed in general to the point that this place is as real as you imagine it to be..The couple in the living room was real..lol

2 minutes ago, ze81 said:

I see they got an guestgirl with an dude and she looks kinda nice but they sleeping in livingroom coach and the night cams are really bad,to bad would be something wort of watching if image quality was minimal good.

Yes just checked it. Very bad view angle and NV vision there. Not even worth posting a pic...

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

I did not see it in the previews today at all...

Maybe I didn't explain good,what I meant to say was,in the house list,that we scroll down or up to choose an place to watch(in VHTV site)their place it's in top place,houses start with..s&t then H&M etc,not sure but think their house wasn't in top place.

1 minute ago, jabbath1987 said:

For me previews are constantly changing. I do not have an empty room there,

patrick&clair, clara&stas+cleo&axel, ary&george, mary&tony, foxy&kira, lola&otto, anna (julya&raul)... the only i notice all this night.. 

but if you want screens of empty rooms and divisions on previews you know i have a lot of that 😛 and some of them are recent..