Stella & Stephan Part #2

1 minute ago, ze81 said:

Maybe I didn't explain good,what I meant to say was,in the house list,that we scroll down or up to choose an place to watch(in VHTV site)their place it's in top place,houses start with..s&t then H&M etc,not sure but think their house wasn't in top place.

I talk about the cam previes in the preview bar. Not the appartement list

• Replies 327
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, Houlii said:

Sorry Sparkles..wasn't directed at you..Kind of directed in general to the point that this place is as real as you imagine it to be..The couple in the living room was real..lol

Yes.. I also said the same... Maybe this is one of the more "real life" house of the project, because they keep doing exactly the same they was doing before arrive to the project.. It's their life (if we like it or not it's a different issue :D)

2 minutes ago, Sparkles said:

patrick&clair, clara&stas+cleo&axel, ary&george, mary&tony, foxy&kira, lola&otto, anna (julya&raul)... the only i notice all this night.. 

but if you want screens of empty rooms and divisions on previews you know i have a lot of that 😛 and some of them are recent.. 

Makes sense these are the most watched tonight... You forgot Lisa 

Just now, jabbath1987 said:

I talk about the cam previes in the preview bar. Not the appartement list

Fuck we aren't understand one another😅,I am not talking about the preview bar,that one I have no ideia if they apeared in top or not.i am talking about the apartment list,were Stella&stephan in first place in apartment list westerday and prior to that?Maybe i just didn't notice and they were.

6 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

Yes just checked it. Very bad view angle and NV vision there. Not even worth posting a pic...

Only notice it tonight,it's that two things..not only the cam isn't close enought but the image quality(at least in night vision)it's just terrible.

3 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

Makes sense these are the most watched tonight... You forgot Lisa 

bb27cdb9c9a16b43cd9.jpg

So this was the most watched at that time?? I'm trying to say that that previews (to me) doesn't me most viewed houses.. Because there was already people having sex online (with lights, good conditions bla bla bla) and there was empty rooms on previews (and it wasn't for few seconds)

Just now, Sparkles said:

bb27cdb9c9a16b43cd9.jpg

So this was the most watched at that time?? I'm trying to say that that previews (to me) doesn't me most viewed houses.. Because there was already people having sex online (with lights, good conditions bla bla bla) and there was empty rooms on previews (and it wasn't for few seconds)

This is from tonight? I never had these empty rooms tonight. I rarely have them at all. Sometimes the image takes a little moment to switch to new appartement when a room gets empty after action

Just now, jabbath1987 said:

This is from tonight? I never had these empty rooms tonight. I rarely have them at all. Sometimes the image takes a little moment to switch to new appartement when a room gets empty after action

I'm talking about bar previews working not meaning most viewers to me, and that image (and others) help me on that idea.. It's not from today, but it's recent (end of april 21:30 local time).

Bold: I know all of that, that's why i said on the end "and it wasn't for few seconds", like they was there for some minutes

I'm talking about bar previews working not meaning most viewers to me, and that image (and others) help me on that idea.. It's not from today, but it's recent (end of april 21:30 local time).

Bold: I know all of that, that's why i said on the end "and it wasn't for few seconds", like they was there for some minutes

Really strange. Never had any problems with that preview bar. I agree the refresh rate could be a little higher. But usually it works as it should work...

btw, this one was not the only house tonight with sex that didn't appear on previews but twitter guy notice them.. 
Anastasia also had sex in loggia and bedroom and nothing on previews (maybe all viewers have also abandoned Anastasia???)

btw, this one was not the only house tonight with sex that didn't appear on previews but twitter guy notice them.. 
Anastasia also had sex in loggia and bedroom and nothing on previews (maybe all viewers have also abandoned Anastasia???)

Ana was there. Only short time but I know I clicked on it.