Clair & Patrik, Whitney

Guest priapos

14 minutes ago, nack said:

What failure ? He seems like having a nice time. Kissing,Eating Pussy ..🤔

he wants to put his dick in becca's pussy and ass and she refuses him. she refused last night too. for you kissing and eating are success. for me no fuck and no ejaculate  no success

15 minutes ago, priapos said:

he wants to put his dick in becca's pussy and ass and she refuses him. she refused last night too. for you kissing and eating are success. for me no fuck and no ejaculate  no success

He has had the ‘success’ many times before. This ain’t no failure.

Just now, nack said:

He has had the ‘success’ many times before. This ain’t no failure.

okey nack you are right. it is not failure. what do you want me? if you want let me delete all posts.

2 hours ago, Sparkles said:

LOOOL nice one Jerar... You fucked the abuser intentions 😄

Well Jerar was starting to sleep on the couch  but Patrik started to get Clair moaming.  Jerar either didnt want to see it  or he wanted to left them alone.  So he went to the only place available:  The bedroom.  Crawled between Ben and Whitney.  I think he didn't know that something was going on

7 minutes ago, BenCoudon said:

Well Jerar was starting to sleep on the couch  but Patrik started to get Clair moaming.  Jerar either didnt want to see it  or he wanted to left them alone.  So he went to the only place available:  The bedroom.  Crawled between Ben and Whitney.  I think he didn't know that something was going on

I also think that.. But he got there at the right time

• Like 1