Clair & Patrik, Whitney

Guest priapos

1 minute ago, Sparkles said:

I also think that.. But he got there at the right time

therefore we call him spiderman. right time right place. he is my hero from now on. congrats jerar

2 minutes ago, priapos said:

I hope  ben do not try to fuck jerar. ı do not want fucked spiderman.😁

Görüntünün olası içeriÄi: bir veya daha fazla kiÅi, oturan insanlar, yazı ve iç mekan

Why not?  LOL

We already had 2 gay apartments and 2 or 3 other ones have bisexual guys.  So it wouldn't be the first time on VH.  The more the merrier   🙂

19 minutes ago, golfer06 said:

overall it was a big mistake to move everyone here.everyone is in each other's way.

They were in each other’s way at the old place. The old place too small. It’s a trademark of an Alex and Lina apartment. Cleo and Axel too small. Clara and Stas too small. Kristin and Steve too small.  That old place they dumped Katie and Phil in. Too small.

i think the bigger issue is that none of the 3 use the bedroom at all. Becca has been off or sick or something so no sex which doesn’t help. And Jerar could be fun but with no one for him to fuck he’s wasting space right now.

32 minutes ago, Kkru394 said:

They were in each other’s way at the old place. The old place too small. It’s a trademark of an Alex and Lina apartment. Cleo and Axel too small. Clara and Stas too small. Kristin and Steve too small.  That old place they dumped Katie and Phil in. Too small.

To be fair, small places usually means lower rent. Don't forget that these places are not free to live in. The tenants have to pay their own monthly expenses, and if the tenants can't afford to live in a bigger place they'll have no choice but to live in the smaller one.