New girl Mila

I too will be sad to see Mila go. Hopefully for not too long. In Mila, I don't see someone who aggressively seeks out the top cam spots or click bait thumbnails, for the sake of it; I find her as a woman confident in her sexuality and sexual drive; I find her to be a woman that is confident in her body and comfortable to share it with other women both socially and/or flirtaciously - people might misinterpret fake lesbianism as an RLC subscription gimmick - perhaps she just doesn't want to go 'all the way' on cam with someone or with anyone from the apartment, for that matter, but likes to be around naked women and be naked herself; I also find her to be a woman with little controversy following in her wake. That said, I've only been dabbling again in RLC for just over a month so I'm probably way off the mark in other people's opinions.

28 minutes ago, legrandrobert said:

For me she is a perfect 10-------------and that makes Elly jealous.  

Just look at the picture (gif) where Aria Alexa Mila and Elly are in the kitchen------------Look carefully at the mean look Elly is giving to Mila.

Elly, in my opinion is not that pretty.  Mila is starting to look worn from all the late nights.  She is starting to develop some bags under those eyes from a picture of her I seen this morning.

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, Noldus said:

Mila left B4 on August 10 2018 after 86 days

Many people will be sad on this 10th day of August 2018!  However, like SC said, it's time for some new meat and no repeats!!  I know new meat is unproven but they still deserve the chance!

9 minutes ago, Donzi said:

I have to disagree... most of us will miss Mila excruciatingly and will welcome her back with open arms. 

For the most part repeats are not good.  That's not to say that some repeats aren't worth having back.  The thing with something new is, it's like a box of chocolates, you never know what your gonna get 🙂  Plus, don't you think it's nice to see something that you haven't seen a million times?  With new girls, it's something fresh and unproven to look at and watch them develop.  Anyway, just how I feel about it!