Emma and Julio General Chat May - December 2018

17 hours ago, spielo said:

Is this couple the biggest flop ever?🤩

I were very positive about this couple. They are very good looking, and they seem fun together.... But they are almost never at home. They've had sex once, but I don't think they finished. Has Emma even showered more than once??? They better atleast start showering at home, or this apartment will soon become even more boring than during the previous tenants.

25 minutes ago, ed2 said:

I were very positive about this couple. They are very good looking, and they seem fun together.... But they are almost never at home. They've had sex once, but I don't think they finished. Has Emma even showered more than once??? They better atleast start showering at home, or this apartment will soon become even more boring than during the previous tenants.

LOL, shower nr. 2 as we speak

Emma has an amazing round ass 💖 I love big round butts, and is this initial shyness dissappear, and start being alittle more at home, I think they might become quite good.

• Upvote 1

12 minutes ago, piedpiper1968 said:

What a beautiful pussy Emma. I love the landing strip. Perfectly trimmed for nice licking.

I hope Emma never shaves that beatyful bush of hers 😍 I like it, having some pussy hairs is just good 😉

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1