Emma and Julio General Chat May - December 2018

The apartment has a long history. I'm surprised they kept it going. It was there back in the early days when the best RLC could afford was Nora & Kiko's apartment, this apartment, and the apartments in Siberia. If my memory is correct, this apartment and Maya's apartment are among the longest lasting of the RLC apartments. All my best to the new tenants. And happy trails to Adriana & Daniel.

• Like 3
  • Upvote 2

4 hours ago, Kkru394 said:

Around 24 hours in and no sign of Julio. Nobody slept there last night.  Why bother turning them on if they aren’t going to be there?

I think Julio still didn't apear on cams,house.Seen her when the house opened and some hours later but then she gone,strange to open an "new" house and being desert,maybe they will apear in end of day.

18 minutes ago, ze81 said:

I think Julio still didn't apear on cams,house.Seen her when the house opened and some hours later but then she gone,strange to open an "new" house and being desert,maybe they will apear in end of day.

he is in the bathroom now if you want 😁

Welcome Emma and Julio!

Great looking! 😍 They seem like a good couple so far, I mean they seem good together, I sence a spark, they seem to have fun in each others company, and they're not shy. So, all promissing so far 😉