Misty & Sara

Guest Just In

unless sara has a lot of boyfriends to visit it really won't matter. the apt is too small for more than 2 people. and misty will have to convince kyle to start swinging or at least have other people having sex around them. misty/kyle is hopeless for viewers purposes & just having sara sit around & get drunk with them isn't going to be enough i'm afraid.

1 hour ago, golfer06 said:

unless sara has a lot of boyfriends to visit it really won't matter. the apt is too small for more than 2 people. and misty will have to convince kyle to star swinging or at least have other people having sex around them. misty/kyle is hopeless for viewers purposes & just having sara sit around & get drunk with them isn't going to be enough i'm afraid.

really with kyle in the apartment I do not understand in what context sara will fit here,🤔

anyway I'm curious, I already liked Sara and was curious to see more of her, from the time she was visiting in Lisa🙄

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, fasterboss said:

really with kyle in the apartment I do not understand in what context sara will fit here,🤔

anyway I'm curious, I already liked Sara and was curious to see more of her, from the time she was visiting in Lisa🙄

Agree. I think it might get interesting there. 

7 minutes ago, Russ said:

Now we need to see what the other side looks like  

The best I could see.

ScreenHunter 835.jpg

ScreenHunter 834.jpg

ScreenHunter 837.jpg

ScreenHunter 836.jpg

• Like 1