Misty & Sara

Guest Just In

18 minutes ago, Robwin said:

I bet Misty is over the moon now having this crap apartment lol

does it really matter where she & kyle do their, i'll be nice, not very exciting or interesting lovemaking? misty was my favorite girl not that long ago. but someone said it a couple of days ago. something like she was on top & should have gone out on top. instead i think that it will be completely different. good luck to her. she's going to need it badly!

• Like 1

4 hours ago, golfer06 said:

unless sara has a lot of boyfriends to visit it really won't matter. the apt is too small for more than 2 people. and misty will have to convince kyle to star swinging or at least have other people having sex around them. misty/kyle is hopeless for viewers purposes & just having sara sit around & get drunk with them isn't going to be enough i'm afraid.

Small apartments have some advantages for us too. 

The problem with this apartment is that it has blind spots in the entrance and the LR is not properly covered. 2 cams are not enough.

4 hours ago, golfer06 said:

does it really matter where she & kyle do their, i'll be nice, not very exciting or interesting lovemaking? misty was my favorite girl not that long ago. but someone said it a couple of days ago. something like she was on top & should have gone out on top. instead i think that it will be completely different. good luck to her. she's going to need it badly!

I repeat - the best that Misty can do = every day to look normal job. This is the only thing that will really help her.

She had older apartment - and for 4 months from the Star #1 all project, she go in one of the worst apartments (both Mistys competitors at the bottom - closed Carrie and David and two girls). She had many hopes for a new apartment. Plans. Parties (they specifically chose apartment with 2 rooms). And nothing... Now she lost her separate apartment (I was right - she loses separate apartment. But fact - boxes and Bear moved to Em and Lisa - made me think that she will be at Em and Lisa apt). Only share a room. This is a much lower level. What's next?

The current trend - next is only worse. And I'm sure that she will not change this trend with Kyle. If they did not have parties - when they have separate apartment with 2 rooms. Then here - in fact having 1 room and neighbor, they definitely will not have parties.

If Sara - belongs to the sub-culture and interests Lisa. Then she will have parties. But Misty will not stand them for long (they have completely different interests with Lisa).

Therefore - the only correct and good thing, spend every day sending resume and going to recruitment interviews, find for really good job.

• Like 3

It is amazing how our taste and preferences are different.

I adore Sara and she is the type I love the most. I am going to closely follow this place for Sara only.

• Like 1

Guest goodone
10 minutes ago, goodone said:

ı am reading all your posted posts hope you did what you said

ı found manies you have insulted tenants