Delete my Account

Guest test123987

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

One has 3 posts in three years, the other has 13 posts in three years. Nah! Not worth the time to go digging. Don't log in and you'll never know if you were deleted or not. Silly snowflakes!

Seriously? You create an account, then 7 minutes later realize that you can't see jack shit for a free account and then you want it deleted? LOLOLOLOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Nah! Too much work. Go back to your GTA game. Don't log in and you'll never know if your account was deleted.

Guest Slipper Guyquad
6 minutes ago, Foamy T. Squirrel said:

Can you delete my brain synapses please? They start hurting every time I read the Worldwide Politics section. Thank you.

I am amazed at how much back and forth goes on, i see this every night. Post after post - I always thought this was about Voyeur cams! 😄

It's like going onto a political forum and asking what everyone thinks of the latest arrival at B2 or similar.....😅

Guest Slipper Guyquad
1 minute ago, Foamy T. Squirrel said:

I can deal with only so much blood and guts, so I like to hang out at Old Dudes when I'm not moderating.

Yeah, it can get a little tasty can't it!

To those that never paid a penny to help with the site expenses and just hung out and read what others posted, you DON'T HAVE AN ACCOUNT. An account is something that involves financial transactions. 

Therefore, if you didn't help to support the site, you have no say in how things are run on a day to day basis. Now, if you don't want to post or read here any longer, you request that your profile be deleted. It's simple to do. But, your posts will forever remain in the cyber world for all to read. You may not have a 'handle' or a readable profile, but your words will always be there under the title of                    (your name here) and under it the word GUEST.

I always tell people to just simply don't come back to the site. But you can't do that. You keep coming back for more. You need this place. You need to think that others like you. Whereas in reality, they could care less about you. Many people come and go here. If they were good posters and posted something meaningful, they might be missed for a few days or a week, but after that, they are just forgotten. Why? Because there is no such thing as a friend on the Internet. They are just made up meaningless profiles. 

We keep that stupid political section to keep those brain dead idiots there, so they are not bothering the rest of the forum with their lunacy and self hate. The only thing that they are accomplishing is showing the rest of the forum their lack of intelligence. You'll never change them. There are over 1000 pages of just hate and name calling. Does that show intelligence to you? It also shows a complete lack of a life outside of their basements. They are the same people that haunt the so-called Social Media sites. They want to be noticed, they are screaming for attention, but they're not being heard. Who with a brain is going to sit around and read that garbage?

In short, if you don't like this site, please, just go away and leave the rest of us alone.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1