Delete my Account

Guest test123987

On 6/23/2021 at 1:00 AM, Foamy T. Squirrel said:

Can you delete my brain synapses please? They start hurting every time I read the Worldwide Politics section. Thank you.

exploding-head-syndrome.jpg

I wish I could add that political topic to my ignore list so I'd never ever see another post from it. 😃

36 minutes ago, bluewinner said:

I wish I could add that political topic to my ignore list so I'd never ever see another post from it. 😃

You can bypass it.  When the Icon on the outside shows there are posts all you do is click that Icon and it will mark that Forum as read.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

13 minutes ago, StnCld316 said:

You can bypass it.  When the Icon on the outside shows there are posts all you do is click that Icon and it will mark that Forum as read.

do you mean click on that star or circle on the left hand side of the posts ? 

if that's what you mean,clicking on it still takes you to the page. and when there is a new post it again shows up on my unread feed. It'd be nice if I could totally ignore some topics so they never show up in my unread feed. Political and Leora & Malia's topics would be my first two ignored ones 😃

1 hour ago, bluewinner said:

do you mean click on that star or circle on the left hand side of the posts ? 

if that's what you mean,clicking on it still takes you to the page. and when there is a new post it again shows up on my unread feed. It'd be nice if I could totally ignore some topics so they never show up in my unread feed. Political and Leora & Malia's topics would be my first two ignored ones 😃

GIF 2021-07-08 10-43-41 PM.gif

• Thanks 1

The icon looks like a little White House. The problem that lies wherein is, that in mere seconds, there is another unintelligible post of bullshit from one of the 3 or 4 idiots that inhabit that thread.

It would serve the entire forum to simply eliminate that topic and lock out those that post in it continually.

• 1 month later...
On 6/22/2021 at 5:07 PM, Guest Slipper Guyquad said:

I am amazed at how much back and forth goes on, i see this every night. Post after post - I always thought this was about Voyeur cams! 😄

It's like going onto a political forum and asking what everyone thinks of the latest arrival at B2 or similar.....😅

I wish it was. But it appears that voyeurism is over-rated. Watching the same thing everyday gets old, it appears. Myself, CamCaps is a good way to give up on the hobby, especially if you can't afford to pay for an expensive subscription to RLC or VHTV. Hell, I can hardly afford the paultry $20 per year of Premium CamCaps. Anyhow, Slipper Guy my buddy, earlier on in CamCaps evolution, some of us posters became friends and decided to share some things we had in common. Hence, Old Dudes and the other non-voyeur forums got created.

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...