Delete my Account

Guest test123987

21 hours ago, Gargargar said:

Delete my account please.  thanks.

No problem.  I will take care of it.  If you wish to Register again at a later date just complete the Registration Process.

Thank You for being a part of the Cam Caps Community.

On 2/1/2019 at 9:36 AM, Amy3 said:

No worries, that is something I cannot ever do. As a special little squirrel told me, you can check out of here,  but you can never leave. It’s true! 🧲

oh, actually i have not any worry of that side! i have too scary from a little squirrel and the Mice, these two creature's make me panic til death, why you don't do like me at listening to birds only..::)

I deleted my account once.

I regretted it, because that was in the old days of the Negative Karma game, in which we proudly collected and gave negative karma. I was actually ahead of TBG at one point. I was a contender.

After two weeks, I signed back up as Foamy (a more street-smart squirrel), and Admin was kind to me, continued my old paid subscription, but I never got my 1,000 points of negative karma back.

Even I, with all my magical powers, cannot access identity or information from a member who has resigned or has been banned.

I suggest instead of deleting your account, just don't visit. That way, in two weeks when you change your mind, you'll still retain your wonderful points, your friends will still know who you are, and you can go back to your important work as a CC member, improving the lives of all human civilization.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

How the hell can you have 'friends', when the only post you have on the whole board is the one asking to be deleted???

You rodents aren't as bright as you claim to be. 😉

A positive karma to you. That wasn't good enough to garner you a negative stroke.

• Like 1

• 2 months later...
4 hours ago, jeannefrommn said:

Please delete my account.  Thank you.

I will take care of it.  If you wish to Register again at a later date just complete the Registration Process.

Thank You for being a part of the Cam Caps Community.

• 1 month later...