Becca & Ben

3 hours ago, jabbath1987 said:

Funny name but fits quite well. Sometimes spin offs are better than the original. Let's see how it goes here.

Name one? Joani Loves Chachi was a disaster! Lol

• Like 1

• Replies 380
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, Robwin said:

Yeah for a few weeks before everyone starts slagging them off for some reason lol.

Must admit the quality of the cams in most new apartments now does seem to be very much improved its a shame VH's streaming qualities don't match them lol.

I have never been happy with the quality of the cams. All of them are shit! I have very visual high standards. 

• Like 1

Just now, Amy3 said:

How the fuck is an empty room #1 on the previews? 

Why so surprised it often happens in fact i have seen all six previews empty. You often get 2 or 3 on there and yes, i agree, it is crap.

Still, fuck the quality of the site, lets open more apartments lol.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Robwin said:

Why so surprised it often happens in fact i have seen all six previews empty. You often get 2 or 3 on there and yes, i agree, it is crap.

Still, fuck the quality of the site, lets open more apartments lol.

Seriously! I'm starting to wonder if instead of investing the money back into the business it's being used to buy lavish vacations! @Voyeur House TV Almost everyone here is having performance issues with your site. At some point are you going to really address these issues head on or are you going to continue to deflect the issue and pretend it doesn't exist? Enough with the spinning circles and the broken timeline and for goodness sakes do something about the glitchy as hell previews. 

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

How the fuck is an empty room #1 on the previews? 

And it's there for long hours.. But since i don't see that previews as most viewed places i don't see that as an "error" .. just a bad choice of cam to put there
Even yesterday it was showing for a long time whitney in living room (sleeping or watching tv) and on the bedroom patrick&clair was having sex for some time and nothing..

Imagine how tenants feel if that is the top viewers and some tenants are having sex (and i already saw that many times) and don't appearing there and 2-3-4 cams slots are "used" with empty rooms 

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

Seriously! I'm starting to wonder if instead of investing the money back into the business it's being used to buy lavish vacations! @Voyeur House TV Almost everyone here is having performance issues with your site. At some point are you going to really address these issues head on or are you going to continue to deflect the issue and pretend it doesn't exist? Enough with the spinning circles and the broken timeline and for goodness sakes do something about the glitchy as hell previews. 

From your lips to God's ears.  I've been bitching for over a year now and you see where that's got us..🙉

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Coffee94 said:

The apartment looks pretty good.
Does anyone know who the manager is? It seems so important.

Welcome 

I would say.. Official - Alex&Lina ... non-official /Sub-Manager - Tim&Zoi (Like i guess it's almost all houses of alex&lina)

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Sparkles said:

And it's there for long hours.. But since i don't see that previews as most viewed places i don't see that as an "error" .. just a bad choice of cam to put there
Even yesterday it was showing for a long time whitney in living room (sleeping or watching tv) and on the bedroom patrick&clair was having sex for some time and nothing..

Imagine how tenants feel if that is the top viewers and some tenants are having sex (and i already saw that many times) and don't appearing there and 2-3-4 cams slots are "used" with empty rooms 

That would mean that the tenants are actually gauging themselves against the other apts using the previews. I refuse to believe that they do that!  /sarcasm 😁