Becca & Ben

• Replies 380
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, Kkru394 said:

Yay. Another apartment to dilute the tenant views but no permanent fixes to the bugs plaguing the system.

Beautifully said. It's funny how when they first started and used to post a lot on here, they used to talk so much shit about VV but nowadays are getting just as bad as they were.

• Like 2

Well let's see how it goes with them. Ben seems to be like Dean which might bring us some nice surprises. I wish them success. And now the complaining about too much places can continue. As I said before tech issues are not linked to the number of places. And I agree they should be solved. Speaking for myself I did not have any issues since the global problem about a week ago. 

And I think the discussion of too much places should not be made in this topic. It's a general topic and should get discussed in general section. This topic here is about Becca & Ben.

• Upvote 1

Of all this group (J+W C+P) - this is the most crazy people on fuck topic. Therefore, the expectations are high.

But probably it will be sad for W+C&P - because they will not spend time with them (make good stats).

And let's see. As guests - they were very good.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, ze81 said:

Fuck..tought were new residents but from what I am reading it's just some Dean friends😔.

Dean? These guys are in Odessa. Dean in St. Petersburg. Ben is a little like Dean that's right. But I highly doubt he even knows Dean. Would love of course seeing Candy with Ben 👍

Just now, jabbath1987 said:

Dean? These guys are in Odessa. Dean in St. Petersburg. Ben is a little like Dean that's right. But I highly doubt he even knows Dean. Would love of course seeing Candy with Ben 👍

Tought were Dean friends,Honestly don't care about dean&candy,but seem Ben&Becca are guests that apeared in other house(p&c&w)but almost never watched them so don't know them well,maybe they will be ok.

17 minutes ago, ze81 said:

Tought were Dean friends,Honestly don't care about dean&candy,but seem Ben&Becca are guests that apeared in other house(p&c&w)but almost never watched them so don't know them well,maybe they will be ok.

they had some gr8 sex at whitney jerar apt & ben was trying to feel up whitney at clair apt so he may be a bad boy!

• Like 2

34 minutes ago, golfer06 said:

they had some gr8 sex at whitney jerar apt & ben was trying to feel up whitney at clair apt so he may be a bad boy!

So it's that couple,think i Remeber them when that house opened,they all sleep in same bed if not mistaken,would like more new people but maybe they have guests that we never seen or something.