Your All-time Favorite Song

rammer

30 minutes ago, Foamy T. Squirrel said:

I am tempted, with my magical powers, to move  this entire thread to the Old Dude's Juke Box. These are all some great songs. Songs that Old Dudes love.

And Rammer, I've got all the early Pink Floyd vinyl. Flashback stuff. Stuff that didn't make it to CD intact. I mean, before anybody knew what Pink Floyd was about. Come on over with a bag of pecans and a bottle of Scotch, and I'll throw them on the turntable.  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vOCdEXjzdpo

I have them all too on  vinyl starting with Syd.  Good times back in the day Foamy.  Remember back then?  I think I still do. It's fading just a little bit though. You?

• Like 1

Pecans and scotch?  It'd a shame we're logistically challenged but thanks for the offer.  It'[s always good Foamy. I just need to stay off of the political threads for now until after the election.

• Like 1

On 7/4/2018 at 1:32 AM, HarleyFatboy said:

One of my all time favorite LZ songs!!

Did you guys ever see this?  This is for Harley and all Zep fans. Jimmy frickin Page with a cello bow @ 3:30. How good was this 48 years ago?

• Like 2

9 hours ago, rammer said:

Did you guys ever see this?  This is for Harley and all Zep fans. Jimmy frickin Page with a cello bow @ 3:30. How good was this 48 years ago?

I've never seen that live but I have seen it on videos before and it's freaking awesome.  Jimmy "frickin" Page rocks the guitar!!  Great post Rammer!!

• Like 2

• 2 months later...
  • 3 years later...
  • 3 weeks later...