Evie & Mike, Sofie

4 minutes ago, ashleyxyz said:

Good to hear you're doing well!  Are you nervous about going back to your old job? You didn't burn any bridges on the way out?

No, I'm not worried.  Yes, I probably pissed off a few people here and there because I sort of left them high and dry, but that was unavoidable. I realized that my problem wasn't the job, it was more this. Very soon, my time here will be much less then it has ever been. I dare not say that I'm quitting, but knowing what I know now, I was spending way to much time on this nonsense then was good for me. I have a second chance and I don't plan on fucking it up again. This stuff is terribly addicting and it's very, very hard to quit. I think it was easier to quit smoking to be honest. Anyways, for the people who are here all the time, you'll see. One day, you'll see just how hard it is to quit.

BTW, I wish you were feeling better. I know how that condition works and it can be a nightmare of seemingly never ending agony. At some point, you have to fight it and regain your strength by sheer force of will! Just try to smile through  the pain.  

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

No, I'm not worried.  Yes, I probably pissed off a few people here and there because I sort of left them high and dry, but that was unavoidable. I realized that my problem wasn't the job, it was more this. Very soon, my time here will be much less then it has ever been. I dare not say that I'm quitting, but knowing what I know now, I was spending way to much time on this nonsense then was good for me. I have a second chance and I don't plan on fucking it up again. This stuff is terribly addicting and it's very, very hard to quit. I think it was easier to quit smoking to be honest. Anyways, for the people who are here all the time, you'll see. One day, you'll see just how hard it is to quit.

BTW, I wish you were feeling better. I know how that condition works and it can be a nightmare of seemingly never ending agony. At some point, you have to fight it and regain your strength by sheer force of will! Just try to smile through  the pain.  

Good luck on your first day back! You can't get along with everyone, right, I know there are a few at my place that aren't missing my big mouth, and annoying probing questions re their sex lives! Lol

• Like 1

Just now, ashleyxyz said:

Good luck on your first day back! You can't get along with everyone, right, I know there are a few at my place that aren't missing my big mouth, and annoying probing questions re their sex lives! Lol

Lol! I'm sure they miss you anyways. You have character and you're not afraid to show it. I happen to love that about you. You're feisty! ❤️

• Like 1

Just now, Amy3 said:

الضحك بصوت مرتفع! أنا متأكد من يد اشتقت لك على أي حال. اجعل شخصية وكنت لا تخاف. تصادف أنني كنت أن أن عنك. كنت المشاكس! ❤️

:heart:

3 minutes ago, mahdysailm said:

Fine how are you? I missed you so much

I'm doing great! Staying busy and trying to keep up with things around here. There are too many apartments on VHTV now, so I shifted my interest to VHTV itself. Watching how VHTV changes as it progresses into this thing it's becoming. Other then that life is about the same for me. Trying to keep it simple. Everything going ok with you?

7 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

I'm in my best state! Stay busy and try to keep up with things here. There are plenty of apartments on VHTV now, just turning my attention to VHTV itself. Watch how VHTV changes as you progress. Words then that life is almost the same for me. Look to keep it simple. Is everything going well with you?

Thank you. I have a good friend

• Like 1

Ok I'm having a hard time getting into this apartment.  Don't get me wrong. Evie and Sofie are attractive girls, But the time difference for me is 11 hours. When I'm up in the morning I see them eat dinner and watch Sofie lounge on the couch like a slug. They go to bed while I'm at work and wake up after I go to bed. 

2 minutes ago, Kkru394 said:

Ok I'm having a hard time getting into this apartment.  Don't get me wrong. Evie and Sofie are attractive girls, But the time difference for me is 11 hours. When I'm up in the morning I see them eat dinner and watch Sofie lounge on the couch like a slug. They go to bed while I'm at work and wake up after I go to bed. 

You don't really miss much. I do not really get the purpose of that constellation by now. Whenever Sofie is around she is cockblocking Evie & Mike and when she is alone she does absolutely nothing.