Evie & Mike, Sofie

1 hour ago, jabbath1987 said:

You don't really miss much. I do not really get the purpose of that constellation by now. Whenever Sofie is around she is cockblocking Evie & Mike and when she is alone she does absolutely nothing. 

Yeah Sophie is a bit of a non entity so far don't know why she is there apart from being housed lol.

However i think Evie is gonna be a bit of a hottie once her period is over Mike was really working her up just now by hand lol. and she is a good swallower mmmm

4 minutes ago, Robwin said:

Yeah Sophie is a bit of a non entity so far don't know why she is there apart from being housed lol.

However i think Evie is gonna be a bit of a hottie once her period is over Mike was really working her up just now by hand lol. and she is a good swallower mmmm

And she does facial also 😁

2 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

Promising. But what about Sofie? Why is she there. We will never see anything hot between her and and the couple because they are relatives. So why put her there? Makes no sense at all to me...

And why do you think she was put there???? Why you don't consider that she could already be living there with them before vh???

Just now, Sparkles said:

And why do you think she was put there???? Why you don't consider that she could already be living there before vh???

Well if she was put there or if they lived there before. For VH this constellation makes no sense. And we do not know what they did with each other without cams... 🙄

1 minute ago, jabbath1987 said:

Well if she was put there or if they lived there before. For VH this constellation makes no sense. And we do not know what they did with each other without cams... 🙄

But they (mike&evie at least) already was living in this house before project.. Well they was accepted in this "constellation", so i guess vh think it's a good business..

22 hours ago, jabbath1987 said:

Promising. But what about Sofie? Why is she there. We will never see anything hot between her and and the couple because they are relatives. So why put her there? Makes no sense at all to me...

Sophie must be bored out if her skull she just doesn't seem to do anything? Has she even gone out yet ? I suppose she has?

1 minute ago, Robwin said:

Sophie must be bored out if her skull she just doesn't seem to do anything? Has she even gone out yet ? I suppose she has?

Don't know. Really do not follow this place much. Til now quite the snoozathon...

• Like 2